10: Only mine

(Disclaimer: Artwork is not mine)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Nana's POV

Every moment that we create, it generates that it was the best moment in my whole life as long as I'm with you.

And finally, he is now officially my boyfriend. I know we're too young for that but at least we can wait till we got older. We also planned how the proposal happens, what our wedding looks like, it's like we are so excited that those things will happen.

"Nana!" Harith called me, I turned to see him. "Yes Kitty?" I ask smiling, he smirks at me, "I like that nickname you gave me." he said. I chuckled, he always does the smirking face when I did something he likes.

"Oh by the way, dinner is ready." he announced. "Oh I'll be there," I said. I stand up from the bed and walk to the kitchen, seeing some tasty foods placed on the table. Now I'm getting hungry.

I sat on the table and start to munch. While eating, we were conversing about the best moment that happens to us, Like retelling how our story happens. We also laugh at our awkward moments, like when we were having adventures.

Then something came into my mind, it's about Harith crying yesterday. So I  ask him about it, "So, why are you crying yesterday?" his smile turn upside down as he heard my question. maybe it's not good to ask him about his problem.

"Oh, sorry you have to talk about-" He cut me and speak, "I'll tell you, but don't laugh at me ok?" he warned. I raised my other eyebrow, what I'm going to laugh at?

"I stalk you two in the rose garden, then I got angrier when he made a move on you." he said as he crossed his arms looking away from me. "And?" he let a sigh and continued, it's kinda cute when he got jealous. "Furthermore, I saw you too kissing and I regret that I followed you two. That's why I cried." he ended the story.

Oh, so he's the one that left a blue thing sign, I knew it. Silence happened, we just continued eating our food without words coming out from our mouth.

After dinner, I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, Then wearing my sleeping clothes. I saw Harith lying on the bed, I lied beside him and started a conversation.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask, "No," He answered. He sat and look at me, "Can we play a game?" he asks. "I would love to," then I sit beside him.

"Ok, we were gonna play truth or dare," he announced giving an annoying smirk on his face. Okay, now he makes me uncomfortable. It feels like he will rape me, no rape is too much, oh please God no. Just help me stop Harith making that smirking face.

"Truth or dare?" he asks as he crawled slowly to me, making his face closer to me. It made me a shock, flustered. "Truth!" I yelled as I pushed his face away from me.

"Okay, Okay" he raised his hands making a sign of 'calm down'. "What is your reaction when I do a flirt with you?" he said smirking more. Now, why would he ask an obvious question! "Of course I get panic, flustered, surprised!" I yelled leaving him speechless. Later he laughs at me, " I see" he said as he looks at me again.

"Now it's my turn!, truth or dare" I shouted smirking in horror, he just giggled. "You can't make me flustered as you are silly, you're too cute to scare me." he said as he pokes my nose, am I that cute?! "I will be angry if you poke me again," I said angrily as I crossed my arms.

He giggled again and answered dare, so I was thinking about what I should dare to him. "I dare you to stop doing the smirk face!" I said as I crossed my arms again. "Is it really that annoying?" he asked frowning. "N-no I didn't mean that It's just that I-", Is he really want to smirk at me, it makes me feel that I want to summon my molina.

"Just in the game, you can do whatever you wanted to do." I made my decision, it makes him get excited a bit. "Okay," he said smiling at me, now that's better.

"Now your turn truth or dare?" he asks me, I answered dare. "I dare you to let your boyfriend do something on you," he said smirking again. Really?! he can't avoid doing that face. "Sorry, can't avoid it." he admitted.

So I have no option but to avoid his anonymous smirks and agreed what he wanted to do. But, what would he do to me? And don't tell me he was.

A strong pair of arms pinned me to bed and now he's on the top of me, seeing his face makes me feel uncomfortable. "H-Harith?" I tried to call by his name but he didn't respond, he was just starring at me blankly.

So I called him again and again, then his lips smashed on mine. But I melt into it like butter on a microwave.

He breaks the kiss, we need to breathe and I admit that I want it to last longer but he didn't let me breathe while we're kissing. He cupped my face, "I love you Nana." he said. I smiled at him and replied, "I love you too Harith." I said it with all of my heart.

"What did you say, I can't hear you." he said smiling at me. I giggled and say it again, "I love you Harith." I said it a bit louder and slower. "What did you say?" he asks me smirking. Really, I'm sure he did really heard all my words.

"I love you Ha-" he cut me by kissing me again. This time it's getting deeper, I wrapped my arms around him to make the kiss deeper and more passionate.

A/N: Okay, so this part has slight for only 13 above. This will be a very short slightly mature. I warned you okay?

But I recommend that you'll skip this part, no problems at all. Right reader?

He bit the lower of my lip, a moan escape from my lips. Then he pressed his tongue begging for entrance, then I welcomed it. We're having a tongue battle, fighting for dominance, his younger explored everywhere indie my mouth not living some space. His hands were holding my both wrist while his other hand was on my waist trying to remove my top.

He breaks the kiss and starts travelling to my neck, planting his kisses on it. A moan came a bit louder than before, I crumpled his shirt trying not to moan.

He was about to remove my shirt then that was the time I realize. "H-Harith.. we can't." I stop him. He just smiled at me and kissed me back, licking my lips I'm trying to get inside and of course, I let it inside.

He broke the kiss to remove his shirt, seeing his body makes me feel wanted to stare at those. Seeing him smirk and kiss me again, having a tongue battle again.

We kissed without breaking it for minutes, it makes me get easily out of air. We're panting for air, feeling his hot breath fanning on my face.

"Nana, can you promise me?" he pleads. I just nod and let him reply, "Don't let yourself touch by every boy even a lay of a finger on you." he begs at me seriously. Of course, he was my boyfriend now so it was normal, I smiled at him and respond. "Of course kitty," I said as I'm holding his face.

"Your only mine ok, Only mine!" then he claimed my lips again, and insert his tongue inside my mouth. We did this till the moon came in the middle. And imagine, it made out for hours and he wanted to do it again. But I'm tired, so sad.

"Goodnight Nana." he said as he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Harith." I replied back, he kissed me once again after we had fallen asleep.

So guys, sorry if is the trashy one😅.

And for the one who really wants me to update, I should really update this next week but I prefer today for you guys😍😘

Thank you for supporting me. Keep reading and enjoy😘