14: Moments

Nana's POV

" Nana, wake up!" I got awake because someone was rubbing me. I stretch my arms in the air as I sit.

" Good morning cutie." Harith start a conversation, a flirting conversation. Seriously, I just woke up. Well still, I like Harith's moves, but not to much cause he became a pervert if he did to much.

" Same to you Harith" I replied back yawning. " I want a proper greet" he said as he crossed his arms, seeing his face was upset, fake upset.

I just roll my eyes and greet him again," Good morning Harith." I said. " Better" he commented as he smiled. " Oh btw, Miya and big bro Alu was on the groceries to buy food for us to eat. So they left us two alone here.

" C'mon, let's play in the water" he pulled my hand without permission and about to run to the water. " Why?" he got wondering why did I stop him. " Can we just change our swimming clothes first?" he let go of my hand. " Go change quickly before I let myself see your body" he said smirking.

I got shocked what he just said, " You pervert!" I shouted but he just laughed. "Hmph!" I react before I went back to the tent to change my clothes.

After changing my clothes, I went back to the beach, seeing Harith was shirtless. I got blushed because of what I saw.

" Like the view?" he ask smirking again. Ohh my gosh my boyfriend is a perfect pervert. I look away form him, " Pervert!" I act.

" Hey, I can control my pervertness" he replied. " No one ask you" I said as I stuck my tongue on my mouth as a tease.

He became silence, I guess he didn't know what to reply from what I said. " Let's just play in the water." I said as I pulled him in the water.

We have much of fun playing on the water, he still also flirts at me though. And some cute kisses that he gave me, I was so lucky to have this guy.

Few minutes passed, we take ourselves some rest. Sitting in the golden sand and watch the motion of the ocean.

I lay my head on Harith's shoulder, " It was kinda fun." I responded. " Yeah, It does" he replied. Moments of silence happened between of us, it was amazing watching the ocean waves and how it touches at the sand.

" Hey Nana, do you really love nature that much?" Harith suddenly response. " Yeah, I really do. Watching nature around me makes me feel happy." I replied. " Why'd you ask anyway?" I ask back. " Nothing, I just wanted to know why did you really love nature." he answered. I just nod and watch the ocean again.

" Did I disturb you lovebirds?" We both tilt our head, seeing Miya was staring at us. " Don't worry, I just got here. I didn't hear your privacy." she said smiling.

Awkwardness happen between the two of us, Miya just giggled. " Oh, have some breakfast, you two must be really hungry."

" I am" Harith responded as he rub his stomach. " Harith, just like your big brother said" Miya remind, " Yeah, I won't forget that." he said.

Harith hold my wrist and run where the food was waiting. As we got there, we saw Alucard preparing some snacks.

" Oh, your already here. Your breakfast was on the table waiting to get eat." he said. " Thanks Big bro" Harith thank him and went to the table and start eating.

After eating our breakfast, we all go in the water, having some fun. Like splashing water, diving in the water and many more. I was just amazing when we are all complete.

Even though mother and father wasn't here, as long as my sister Miya will stand as parent to me, I was so lucky to have her. Same as with Harith, I think we are really meant for each other.

I wish this moment is endless..

Heyyy guysss, sorry to disappoint you. I think this is the second shortest chapter, sorry if I took for a long time. I was really busy form schoolll.

Goshh help meeehehhhh. I'll try to update earlier, sorry for waiting.

See ya supporters 😘