SpecialChap1:2

Hey guys, sorry if I make you upset for updating the real chapter, it just feels like it's not enough. But don't worry, I'll update the real chap like on Wednesday or Tuesday, I don't know, let's just see.

And sorry for making you wait for the next chapter, I'm getting busy because of school.

Well hope you enjoy.
===============

Previously...
" I preferred to be a prince with my real family, so that's why I don't want to be called as a prince" he responded. So his brother and the king isn't a real royalty.

" Sorry to hear your horrible past" I replied. " It's all fine Nana" he responded.

======

Nana's POV

After a conversation, we we're looking at the beautiful roses on our side.

" So let me ask you, are you adopted too?" Harith asks curiously. I look at him and answered his question. " Well, I always knew that my sister Miya isn't my real sister." because Miya told me that she only found me in the woods crying when I was a baby.

He holds his chin, thinking of something. " I've noticed," he said.

Then suddenly, a guard breaks our conversation. " You're highness, Princess Change has arrived," he announced. That princess again, is she gonna flirt with Harith?

" On my way" Harith responded. He stand up and lends his hand on me, " C' mon, let's go back inside." he said smiling at me, I smiled at him, giving my hand on his. His hands were kinda soft, cause he doesn't do chores like me.

We went back inside the castle, seeing Miya and Alucard were standing through the door waiting. " Harith, someone wants to see you," Alucard said. He just nods and went through the door. As I opened the door, I saw a brown-haired girl was standing in front of the king.

" Oh son, you're here." The king responds. Harith tilts his head at me, " Stay here" he winks at me before he walks to that spoiled princess. " I would like to introduce to you, princess Change," he announces.

" It's pleasure to meet you prince Harith" she greeted as she bowed at him. " Likewise, your highness" he just did the same thing in her. Cause princess and the prince should show respect, that's the rule.

" Oh, princess Change has important news for you." the king said. " Princess Change, would you tell my son prince Harith about your news" he added.

" I will be your future bride." As I heard the news, I feel something like an arrow stab me. " M-my what?!" Harith said surprisingly. "When you turn 18, you will automatically marry me," she added.

" Marry in 18?!" Harith responded. " I-I can't! sorry, your highness." he walks away, leaving the princess speechless. " Let's go, Nana," he said as she pulled my arm and leave.

Minutes passed, we went into a room, well I guess this room is from him. It was so wide, it was like a house of ours. " Like my room?" he asks smiling. I just nodded, " It was amazing" I replied.

In his room, he has some tons of book on this wide shelf. " You really like to read, don't you?" I ask, " I really do, I just want to stay here in my room, reading some books." he replied.

" What kind of books do you read your highness?" I ask, " Book of Magic, for a mage to learn how to use magic" he replied. " How about you, do you have magic?" he asks.

" I think so, but I know how to use a boomerang," I replied. Miya teaches me how to use a boomerang, for me to learn how to defend and attack. She teaches me since I was little.