SpecialChap2:1

Hi guys, wondering why this isn't the real chapter?

Well just like I said a few chapters ago, every ten chapters I'll make a special one. Ye, I think you'll be annoyed but no choice, I have ideas now.

Enjoy😘

Nana's POV

In Moniyan high, Miya and I enrolled at the same school. She was on college while I was on eight graded, my second year of high school.

Since my stepsister is a college student, she was on the other side so mostly we can have lunch or hanging out together and plus, she was always busy. I always see her waking up, still tired and exhausted like she never sleeps at night.

Well, my stepsister stands as my mother too, she has a part-time job. She works at the café, well it wasn't that far at the school so she can walk there without hassle and I can have free coffee in there, but not always free. But back on the topic, all of her allowance she accumulated is used for our enrollment, and also basic needs in school.

So that's why she's always stressed.

" I'll leave you here" Miya said, " Goodbye Miya" she just smiled and kissed my forehead, " If you have any problems here at school just tell me ok?" she said.

I sigh, " I wish I can tell you" I talk to myself. Well, I used to be a loner in the school, and.. always get bullied. Well, I'm getting used to it since a boy was transferred here.

And it was great to have a kind sister like her, I only can do the same.

As I entered school, I walk in the hallway and went to the lockers. I get all the things that I needed and put all the I things that didn't use this time.

I went to my classroom, seeing all the students are kinda noisy.. as usual. I went to my seat and landed my books on the desk.

While waiting for the bell to ring, I started reading in case there was a surprise quiz. While reading the book, someone just bumped to my desk that makes it moves, I got easily annoyed and angry. I look at the person who was annoying me...Harith...

" Oh didn't see you there missy!" he grin, I just was to burst out of anger this is classroom not playground. " Maybe you can play outside cause this is not a playing area" I said explaining to him. " Nah I prefer here at the classroom" he smirks, my heat on my head was start to smoke like a kettle.

I furiously stand onto my desk and start shouting, " CAN YOU JUST STOP PLAYING, JUST I LIKE I FREAKING SAID THIS IS NOT A FREAKING CLASSROOM SO STOP PLAYI-!" I wasn't able to finish because the teacher interrupted.

" Stop shouting Little Missy, in the peaceful morning you just turn into worst!" Ms. Eudora scolded, I didn't even notice that she came. All of my classmates are staring at me, there are some annoying expression, blank expression and can stop laughing expression and surely that's Harith.

" I apologize Ms. Eudora" I said, she just ignored are let me sit on my seat. I look at him again, he teases me by showing his tongue that was stuck on his mouth. I wish I can tell this to Miya but if I did I only making her stress more.

Well here, I don't really have friends. I used to be a loner, nerd, and always falls into pranks. So every day, I always knew what will happen.