5: Danger to Training

(Disclaimer: Artwork is not mine)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Harith's POV

I woke up in a dark place, I can't see anything since it's dark as the color of black. The only light is where I'm standing on.

An unfamiliar woman, short-haired and has purple and yellow magic on sides. "Who, are you?" I ask. " I'm Lunox, welcome to the dream world." she welcomed me. "I have something to tell you, promise me you will protect this person." she said, " Protect? who is it?" I ask with confusion

"This person is one of the closest people in your life?" she gave some clues. The closest person? I was thinking of any close person that I've met in my whole life. "She is in great danger." she said. She? A girl? I ask her again. "Who is it?" I got scared and confused. "She's a leonin like you." she said, wait a leonin? But I only know a leonin is Nana. Wait, N-no, It can't be!

Lunox went near me and hold my shoulder, "Protect her ok?" she said as she smiles at me. I just nod with a force smile. Because why would they want her? She's too innocent to be a target by the abyss!

==========

I suddenly woke up not in a mood. Why her, there are thousands of innocent people in the world, just why her? I look at Nana, who is still sleeping in my shoulder. She sleeps like an angel, her cute snores made me smile, I kiss her head and hug her.

"Even if I'm hurt, even if I suffer. I will still protect you whatever happens." I said, but she didn't hear me, how silly me, hahaha.

"Hmm..." Oh she heard me, she stretch her arms yawning. "Did you just say something?" she ask, she's still sleepy though. "N-nothing...I didn't say anything." I lied, and I felt bad for it. "Oh..." then she yawn again.

Cute

We stand and went outside from the cave, " it's really sunny" she said, I look at the sun that shines brightly. "Let's go home," I said, she nods walk to home.

While we were walking, I can't still believe what happened, I know I shouldn't worry about it but she's my friend, more than a friend is in danger. " You ok Harith?" I jumped in a surprise when Nana asks me. "Y-yeah, I'm fine," I said if it is not true. " You sure?" Nana asks again. " Yeah," I replied.

Minutes later, we got home. I went straight to my bedroom. I lied down on my bed to rest, looking at the ceiling and thinking about something, and of course, it's about Nana, should I tell her? Sigh maybe I'll tell her if she's ready.

===========

" Harith, are you hungry?" Nana asks as she opened the door, I nod at her and she left. Maybe I'll just nap for a while.

" Harith, your breakfast is ready" I woke up, I saw Nana was holding a meal, I smiled at her then I take my breakfast. " If you excuse me, I'll take a shower in the bathroom," she said, I nod and she went away.

After eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen to put my plates and utensils in dishes, then I went back to bed and read some books about magic to learn more. Then something came up to my mind, what if I'll train Nana in case she was alone. If she wants to, I can just force her if she wants to or not.

Later, Nana entered to my room. " Hey, what you doing?" she asks. "Here, just sitting in my room, reading some book?" I said, she went near me, sit beside me and asks. " What are you reading?" she asks. " This," I said as I showed the cover of the book that I'm reading. " A book of magic?" she asked again. I nod at her, " Can I read with you" she begs, I smiled at her and agreed.

Minutes passed, I already ask Nana if I can train her to defend herself and she agreed, she was also about to ask me if I can train her to improve her skills. But before training, I take myself a shower, after I wear my clothes ( Savannah Cat) then went to the living room where Nana is waiting.

"Shall we go?" I ask, "Let's," she said as she nods. We went to the place where I train myself. " Can I test your skill first before we start our real training?" I ask, she nods and stands in a fighting stance with her boomerang. I do the same thing as she did.

She summons her Molina but I use my second kill to avoid turning into it. She throws her boomerang straight to me but I dodge it again. But I didn't notice that she was using her ulti, it stuns me, then she throws her boomerang again, her damage is a bit high.

" Nice one," I said, she didn't reply to me. I use my first skill on her to slow. And dash into her and attack her again. " Your lucky you have an escape skill," she said as she throws her boomerang again, but I dodge it. Then suddenly I turn into Molina, I didn't know she summons her Molina there, while I can't attack, she attacks me until I back to my own self and use my Ultion her, It stuns her. Instead of attacking her, I ended our sparring.

I will comment on her strength, " You have high damage and good skills." I respond and continued again, "I think we need to improve your skills," I said. I look at her, she looks so sweating and out of energy. Maybe she was out of mana, I went near her and give a water bottle. " Thanks," she said, then she drinks her water that I gave.

"Are you ready for the real training?" I ask, and she agreed. First I teach her how to dodge the attacks, then how to attack swiftly to enemies, especially who wants to hunt her.

We reached two hours in training, Nana was really tried, she was easily run out of mana. But her damage is really high if she uses marksman build.

We went back Nana went straight to my room, she was really exhausted from training. Well, we still have training tomorrow, she said that I will train her every weekend.

I went to my room, seeing Nana lying on my bed. I went near her and lied down beside her, " So exhausted?" I ask, " More than you think," she said in a tired voice. I just laugh a little and replied, "At least you gave your best" I said, she looks at me and smiled

Hello everyone, thank you for 81 views. But I only have 6 votes, poor me😭🤣

Also sorry for waiting for the next chapter, it's because of school.😭

We'll see you in the next update Kitty and Racoons😘