4: In the rain

Nana's POV

Two days passed, It's Friday. I promise Lesley to visit his brother Harley, my long time crush. But they move to another place since our village was all destroyed, good thing they found a home to stay. Miya told me where they live now.

I walk to the bathroom and take a bath then I dressed in jumper shorts with a pink shirt inside, then I let my hair down.

I walk to the kitchen then I saw Harith was cooking for lunch. "I went near him and ask. "What's for lunch?" he looks at me and replies, "Hot noodles, it's raining outside.", he said as he placed the food at the table. I look at the window, the rain is quite heavy. I sit in the dining the table, sipping the soup slowly cause I don't want my tongue to get burn.

"Where are you going?" Harith asks, "Going to my friend's house" I smiled at him and blush a little. "Would you mind to tell his or her name?" he ask in a serious tone, I got nervous.

" H-his name was Harley, " I said, he stand up from his seat and his face making it close too mine. I look away cause my cheeks are heating up, is he gonna kiss me?!

"Can I come with you?" he said smirking, I look back to him and still our face was too close. "S-sure" I said as I pushed his face as my cheeks are hotter than before.

"I was just teasing you" he said it while laughing. "You know teasing is not the way to make us laugh." I said glaring at him. "Okay easy it's not that hurtful." he defended himself while trying to calm me. Then he starts to clean the table by getting some plates and placed it on the dishes.

I touch my chest, I can feel my heart is beating so fast. Like I can feel butterflies in my stomach, one of the signs of being in love. But sad thing is I don't like him, I like someone else. No one can replace him whatever they do, I love Harley.

Minutes later, the rains stop. We left out of the house, we also wear jackets and bring an umbrella in case the rain returns. "You know the way?" he asks, "Yep" I answered then we start walking. "How far is it?" he asks again, "Just three kilometers meters away." I said.

While walking, we were chatting and laughing from our awkward moments. And we also talk about how we met out step brother and sisters, he told that he met Alucard after the abyss killed his parents. While mine, I told him that I met Miya when a man introduce me to her.

After all the talking and laughing stuff and finally we got here. I knock the door, we waited for the respond. The door open then I saw a long magenta haired girl with an eye patch. "Oh hey, you actually came." Lesley smiled.

She look behind me, "Nana, you've brought a friend, who is he?" she asks. "This is my friend, Harith." I introduced him, "Nice to meet you" he greeted her. "Same as you, Harith" Lesley greeted him back and let us enter inside.

Her home is really clean, I'm really scared to scatter here, even a single piece. "Harley wasn't here today.", a bit of sadness came out to my face. I really miss him so much then he wasn't here today. "But he'll come tonight, he won't let himself miss dinner." she announced. Excitement came back. I can't wait to tell everything that happened weeks ago.

"Um... Nana?" Harith whispered. I look at him, he looks like he's in mixed emotion, like being shy, anger, I don't know. What's going into him?, so I ask him. "Are you ok?" he looks at me blankly and reply. "Yep, just fine" even though it's clearly not, I'll just check on him. I made an excuse to Lesley so I have a chance to talk to Harith.