19: Nightmare

Previously...

" I'm sorry Nana" he got my attention, " I'm sorry for being a wild pervert today, I don't know what came over me" he apologized" I said. " He smiled as a respond and start eating again.

Harith's POV

In a long journey, only silence is happening here not even a single sound of our voice coming out. Alucard was napping while Nana was looking outside of the window.

I feel so weird from what I did a while ago, it was like I'm being crazy or out of control, like I was about to rape her but good thing Alucard save her. So I questioned myself, Why do I have to be so animalistic to her. Is it because of that dream?

Flashback in Harith's nightmare

   Under the pink cherry blossom, I saw Nana was waiting for me cause she said that she had to say something. I run towards her, panting for air cause I was running for hours. Why it has to be this far?

" Sorry for keeping you waiting pancake" I apologized. " No need too apologize" she said as she waved both of her hands. Seeing her face like she was gloomy, not in a mood, so I ask her.

" Are you ok?" she just nod, " So what is the important thing you need to say?" I said, cause this is the real reason why I was running so far just to get in this cherry blossom.

" Harith..." she can't finish her sentence, her voice like she was about to cry. " Are you ok?" I came closer but she just pushed me away, I became blank, speechless.

" I.." she can finish her sentence, I can only stare on her and listen. Seeing her blue bell eyes, her pink soft cheeks and her pink lips that turn upside down.

" I.. can't" she said like she was about to cry. I became shock, " What do you mean you can't?" I hold her shoulder and continued, " Tell me whats going on?" I ask again.

But again she just pushed me, She is not the sweet Nana anymore. " S-stop touching me.." she said. " Stop flirting, stop calling me pancake.." I tried to look at her straight even though my heart was aching like I was stab my hundreds of knife, my eyes started to be watery and it was also mix by anger.

" Stop loving me anymore.."  she said, my heart sank, stabbing more than hundreds. I can only do is staring at her, I can't complain or do anything just stare at her and let my tears fall.

" Your just not the right person" she said. " I'm.... sorry" then she left me, broken. She didn't even turn back just to see how I feel right now... Am I just being played like a toy?

" How does it feel to be broken Harith?" a sound of a male said, " I tilt my head, seeing a boy who was a bit taller from me.

He has white hair, light purple skin and has a red jewel on his chest. " I know what you feel right now.." he went near me, holding my chin to face him. " W-Who are you" I said pushing him away. " That doesn't matter kitty" he said as he went near me, giving a weird smirk on his face.

" Have a nice new life.. Harith" then suddenly feel pain on my body, I turn weaker until my vision is getting blurred and dark

" T-this..m-must be a n-n-nightm-mare..." my last words

End of Flashback on Harith's nightmare