38: Peace has returned

Harith's POV

As all of us were now back in the Moniyan Empire, all of the injured heroes were laying on the hospital bed. All of the healers of the Lawn of Dawn showed up and help them heal.

I was sitting on the hospital bed, staring at them getting healed. I suddenly heard a familiar voice crying. I stand up and follow the voice where it came from, as I saw it, it was Princess Guinevere crying over Prince Lancelot. Wait...he's also dead?! I look on the other side and saw Odette was lifelessly laying on bed. I look all around and saw many heroes who received death..... there's too many of them.

I was trying to find Alucard by looking side to side, people crying over dead body. As I finally saw him, I went near and sit beside him. I took his hand and placed it on the side of my neck, hugging his arms. "Why do you even have to leave me Big Bro," I ask, even though he didn't hear me anymore.

I removed his hair that covers his forehead, then I ruffled it. I just gave a smile, a smile that hides what I really feel towards him, a single tear just fall down from my eye. "I'm still glad your my brother....." then I hugged his hands so tightly.

"Hey," I turned my head and saw Granger, he didn't cover the half of his face anymore. He sit beside me and looked at Alucard, "If your brother didn't get there in time, danger can still be happened right now." he said, "Yeah...he saved Princess Silvanna in time..." that makes me really proud for making the land in peace again but yet I'm disappointed that he sacrifice his life for it.

"W-why does it have to be unfair?" I ask while controlling not to cry. "Why important things that we cared about needs to leave..." I said looking down as tears forced to come out from my eyes.

I received a head pat from Granger, "Not really good at comforting or giving some advices but imma just say that you move on," he said, "He sacrificed for what the world needed, what we needed.....and that is peace." I looked at Alucard, with a frown.

"He's the strongest fighter I know, and I'm so glad that he became my brother." I said, "Even the strongest one dies...Harith," Granger said, "Like Fanny, she's really strong and brave woman, yet she sacrificed her life just like your brother did." he looked at Big Bro as he said that.

I was the reason why Fanny died...

I just let out a sigh as my only respond, then I rested my head. "Ya know, I saw that girl Nana on the other room resting, why don't you check her out," Granger recommended, should I? Or not? Or maybe I will.

I stand up, took a last glance on my brother who take cared and showed love, considering me as his real brother for all those years we spend.  "Thank you," then I left.

While I was walking to the hallway, I saw Zilong...and Chang'e passing by. "Oh hey Harith!" Chang'e called as she saw me, I just waved back. "Where are you headed to?" she asks, "I-I was going to Nana's room and check if she was okay," I answered.

"We just got there," Zilong inserted to our conversation, "Is she okay?" I worriedly asks, Zilong let out a nod. "Yet she's still resting cause of an unexpected magic she released, maybe her body can't still handle those powerful magic." he told me. I just let out a sigh and glad that she was okay.

"Oh and by the way, The people who let me stayed were also here!" Chang'e excitedly said, Zilong gave her a pat. They're so lucky that they still can see each other alive after the war, I just smiled at them. "I-I should kept going, " I was about to leave but Zilong stop me. "May I know where Alucard was resting?" he ask, I pointed the room where I left. He thanked me and the went on the room, I continued going to visit on the other room.

So about the incident where the demon prince was now defeated, after killing my brother he passed out. He's here actually, now a demon anymore, he's now a human...his real form. Princess Silvanna was there looking for him and wait till he woke up.

As I finally got there, I saw Nana was awake, she's looking outside of the window. Wait..."Y-you're awake?!" I surprisingly, "I woke up just now..."her only answer.

I sit beside her while she was still looking outside of the window, "S-so...how are you feeling?" I awkwardly ask, "I'm fine as new," she answered while she was still looking at the window, but I'm glad that she is fine.

Couple of minutes later, the only happened in this room is silence. No talking or looking at eachother, since Nana was still staring outside. I was trying to start something to talk with but ended up not happening because of nervousness I've felt so I just stayed silent. Is she still mad? Confused? Uhmm, I don't know.....I just know that I'm nervous to talk to her right now, how stupid.

So now, our relationship..... from lovers to awkward strangers.

Finally I finished le chapter ;w;(sorry if it's takes a long time) I just tried things that I can do like drawing -w-

Yeee I tried-

Oh and thank you so much for 74 followers, it may be too small but it's a lot for me ;w;✨(Thank you so much-)

Anyways that's all for now, two more chapters left in the story ^wo