28: This is it

Dyrroth's POV

"Your Highness" Helcurt bowed as he called me. "When we will start to move?" he ask, "Later at night" I answered. "We will be preparing for a battle your highness" he said before he left.

I went to the room where Nana is tied up. As I entered, I saw Faramis making some test on her. I entered the room, as he saw me he bowed immidiately, "Y-your higness" he said. "How is she?" I ask, "She's fine, she just exhausted of doing some test that I prepared." he said.

I look at her, kneeled downed, touch her chin and make it faced me, she was completely tired and powerless. After some test, Faramis can get her leonin powers and use it on a battle with the Moniyan.

"I've already done doing some test about her, and now we'll just wait for her too wake up so I can get her powers." he said, then I started to pissed off. "But the war is tonight, you should get her powers right now!" I yelled. "B-but your highne-" he was about to continue but I used one of my skills at him. "NOW!" I yelled, "Y-yes your highness" he said with fear. He stand up and start to do what I commanded.

Just wait Moniyan, when I already defeated you I will make you bow to me as I role the whole world! Then I start to laugh, a devilish laugh.

================================

Harith's POV

After training the princess called us for a meeting again but this time, more people will join. The princess prepared some clothes for us to change, so we won't be so smeely from training.

After changing out outfit, we went together to the meeting room and saw some royal guests. "Oh your here" Silvanna gets alaramed as she saw us all, "Meet these royals from other kindom" Silvanna said, we immidiately bow all together as we heard the new guest are royals.

"I'm Lancelot Baroque" the guy with long blonded hair bows as he introduced himself, "And this is my sister, Guinevere Baroque" an elegant woman with golden brown hair, she stands up and bows gracefully.

A good looking guy stands up, "I'm Gusion Paxley from the Paxley Kingdom." he bows as he introduced himself. And the last quest that haven't introduced herself stands up,"I'm Odette Regina, a swam princess from the Swan Kingdom." a girl with a golden dark yellow hair with a swan accessory bowed gracefully as she introduced herself.

"These royals will help you attack the enemies" Silvanna said, "We also called others to support you, it's really difficult if you guys are the only one fights those hundreds of enemies" Gusion said. "We all thank you, your highnesses" Tigreal said as we all bow together.

We suddenly got disturbed as someone opened the door, "Your highness, their here." one of his guard said and left, leaving some unfamiliar faces behind, well I kinda recongized one of them. Zilong?

"Greetings your highness." Zilong said as they all bow together, showing respects to all the royals. "You guys finally came." Silvanna said in a relief.

"Oh btw we haven't introduced ourselves, I'm Zilong, Son of the Dragons." "Ling, known as the Cyan Finch" the white haired boy with a feather accessory introduced. "I'm Baxia, the Mystic Tortoise." A gray muscled man did the same, "And I'm Wanwan, the Agile Tiger" a girl wearing two buns introduced cheerfully.

"And we're the Oriental Fighters" Zilong announced. "And we're here to support the Lightborn squad, to let the enemies pay for everything they have done." Zilong said confidently.