SpecialChap3:3

Previously...
Later till tomorrow, she acts so diffently right now. She wasn't the energetic one when she's with me, but now she acts weird. Her mood changed when I'm talking to other girls, and she slutters sometimes when I did something.

What up with her?

======

Nana's POV

It feels different, it was like he cast a spell on me.

Everytime I saw him talking to other girls, I turned jealous. I even remember the time I saw Angela was kissing Harith, my heart squeeze and my blood boiled in anger.

Gord, what is this feeling!

Could it be?..

Am I?...

"Nana!" I suddenly turn back on my real senses,  "I've been calling you more than 10 times already." Miya said, I laugh nervously and considered as my response. "Is there something bothering you?" she ask giving me a worried look, "N-nothing sis, t-there's nothing to worry about." I said to her.

She raised her eyebrow with a rueful look, "You sure?" she ask again, "Y-yeah" my answer, "I noticed you've been acting different so lately." she said. "Am I?" I suprisingly ask. "Yeah, I even saw you smiling on your own." she said with a wry smile.

I didn't notice that, I guess I just can't stop thinking how the way he treats me, on how gentle he is.

"See? Your smiling again." I stopped day dreaming and came back to real senses again. "Should I call 911?" she joked, "Am I really that CRAZY?!" I embarrassingly yelled.

"Just kidding sis" she said as she pats my head. "Is love bothering you?" she ask, I hugged my legs and covered my cheeks in my knees. "Maybe" my reply. My cheeks are burning like hell, just what cursed did he put on me to make me love him back.

Miya sit beside me, "And who would that be?" she ask, but I just ignored her question. I let out a sigh and start talking, "Sis?" she hummed as her response.

"Why am I suddenly fall inlove for someone who just confessed to me." I covered my whole face into my knees, "I didn't really love that person but...why?" the silenced played.

"My, my, is that Harith?" she ask wryly, my cheeks was now burning like fire. "Big sis!" I yelled embarrassingly, she chuckled. "I also wonder why you didn't love him in the first place, he shows care and always protect you." she said. "I loved someone else..." that's what all I can reply.

"Harley?" I widened my eyes, how the heck did she know?! "Your sister knows about you even if your hiding something about me." she poke my forehead while giving a smirk look.

"Just follow your heart" she said as she stopped poking but still touching my forehead. But what if it's too late now? He have no interest on me anymore...Am I that blind in love?

"Whats with the sad look, ey? A while ago your smiling and now your frowning." Miya said, "I think I really should call a psycologist doctor to check on you." she gave a crooked smile, my eyes darted on her, she just let out a chuckle.