12: Bonding

Nana's POV

I woke up in the beautiful Sunday. I look at the clock, it's already 9 am.

I was so tired yesterday because of the training as we did it for the whole day. I didn't even know what did I do after training, all I know has Harith carried me and that's all.

I saw Harith was on my side sleeping. I went closer to him, giving him a morning kiss on lips them I stand up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Washing my face, brushing my teeth then brush my hair. I went back to the bedroom, seeing Harith was still sleeping.

I laid down beside him, which makes him awake. " Good morning Harith." I greet, he pulled me closer to hug me. 

" Good morning to love," he responded as he nuzzles my ears, biting it too. It makes me tickle and feels good too.

His lips went to mine, kissing it with passion. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him while his hands are on my waist.

As he breaks the kiss, I responded." You should brush your teeth first before you touch my lips" I said teasing at him, seeing his mood was changed to serious. I tried to hold my laugh while he's facing showing me the real face.

He stands up from bed, " You'll wait after I brush my teeth" he said glaring at me before he leaves, I chuckled at his response.

I went to the kitchen, thinking that I'll be making pancakes for breakfast, then putting syrup on it. Sounds yummy!

I get the box of pancakes a and maple syrup from the kitchen cabinet. After, I placed 2 plates in the table with 3 layers of pancake and strawberry syrup and maple syrup. Harith doesn't want strawberry syrup so I placed a maple syrup on his pancake.

Then suddenly an arm wrapped my body tightly. " I already brushed my teeth." looks like it was Harith. He made me faced to him and start attacking my lips.

I tried to break the kiss but he was holding my body so tight. I was taping his back meaning that I need air. His kiss makes me feel that I'm locked in jail, he was a good kisser btw.

As he breaks the kiss, he saw a pancake on my back. His eyes sparkled from what he saw, he swiftly sat on a table eating his pancake. He didn't wait for me again, I just sat on a chair and start eating mine.

After breakfast, I heard a knock from a door. " I get it" Harith volunteered and went to the door. Then I heard a familiar female voice talking to Harith.

I look at the door, it was Miya and Alucard. I ran directly to Miya and hug her, " It's been weeks we didn't see each other." she responded. " I miss you, Miya!" I replied, " Miss you too little raccoon" she replied back.

I crossed my arms from what I heard, " I will be angry if you call me a little raccoon, Imma big girl now!" I said angrily. She just pinches my cheeks, " You will always my little sister." she said as she messes my hair by rubbing it.

" So, how're your days with Nana?" Alucard asks Harith, " It's fine" he answered. " Good, so Miya and I plan that we will be hanging out. We didn't see for each other for weeks since the war started," he announced.

" Where?" Harith asks, " In the beach, we were gonna stay there for 3 days" Miya answered. Well, I really miss the beach, especially when you were with your family or friends.

" So pack up your things, we will wait here outside," Alucard said. We nodded and went to the bedroom.

I went to the closet, getting my clothes. " Hey, you can't wear a bikini!" Harith said madly at me, I just look at him blankly. " The other boys in the beach will look at your body" he added.