SpecialChap2:2

Previously...
I sigh and went to the café, as I entered the café, it says that it was closed but still I can enter cause Alucard said that we will meet here.

Then suddenly familiar face shown up, he was sitting on a long chair.

" HARITH!"

Is this what Alucard meant, the hard headed that always giving some head ache.

I'm dead...

======

Nana's POV

" What are you doing here?" he ask, " It's none of your business mister" I replied coldly.

" Guys your here." We tilt our head, seeing Alucard entered. " Why did you make me come here Alucard?!" Harith ask furiously, " You'll know later Harith" Alucard wink. Harith groaned, " Stop winking will ya, it's disgusting" he said. " And will you stop groaning like you didn't get you ice cream on and ice cream cart" Alucard replied then Harith suddenly got embarrassed

I chuckled and Harith notice that, giving me a death glare, he was kinda scary. " I saw that Harith, don't show your real attitude!" Alucard said. " Then why you need to bring me here with this crazy missy here" Harith ask madly. " Hey I'm not crazy!" I defended. " Then would you mind explaining on what happen on lunch?" he said trying to make me show my proof.

" What happened on lunch?" Alucard curiously ask, " Nana said that I-" I cut him by throwing a book from my bag. " Ah! How dare you to throw your book on mine" he angrily said. " Will you please stop the cat fight?" we became silent when Alucard shouted. Harith glared at me and pointed to fingers from him to mine, I just ignored him

" Why do you guys hate eachother?" Alucard ask, " If you only know sir, Your cousin is a-" I was cut when a book hit me on the head. " Just revenge!" I got angry while was smirking as sh*t.(sorry bad word)

Then Miya revealed herself from the glass door, " Sorry I'm late" she apologized, " It's alright Miya, now let's start with our agreement" Alucard replied, Miya nod and sit beside me.

Seeing Harith's mood changes, his mean and bad attitude turn into innocent and quiet one since Miya came in. Does he have feelings for my sister! I won't allow that!

" Since your sister and I agreed, we will only waiting for your answer Nana." Alucard start the chatting, " What do you mean you two agree?" Harith curiously ask, " Nana will be your babysitter" Alucard said.

Harith got embarrassed mix with anger, " Alucard! I'm not a baby anymore and why do I need to have a stupid babysitter?" Harith angrily ask, " It's not about taking care of you Harith, it's about changing you ugly attitude" Alucard answered his question.

" Now Nana is it ok?" Alucard ask me again. I started to think, I never tried to babysit anyone not even on Miya's younger cousins or little ones. And baby sitting this cat might make me giving a head ache, there are some studies to school, priorities to do, and this cat freak.

" She'll take it as a yes" I dropped my jaw because he agreed. " That would be great, Nana you can start babysitting him now or tomorrow." Alucard happily said, " I'll give you $15 per week" he added. " Thank you sir" I said, " Just Alucard missy" he requested, " But what about my sister?" I worriedly ask, " Well I can pay her apartment and her things that needed to sell on being a graduating college student" he said, " she can also sleep in our house if she want.