24: Got their target

Harith's POV

"Nana!" I yelled as I saw someone used a skill on her.

Then the abyss came out from their hiding spot, "Finally we caught her!" a ghost woman cheered. "Prince Dyrroth will be proud to see her!" another woman that has pink hair said, she's the familiar one. The one who almost attack Nana in the middle of the forest, but she is still alive? Not just her, every abyss that I killed was there. They can resurrect so easily.

"Let's go or someone else will see us." the ghost girl said. "Vexana darling, I think someone saw us." one of them said. Crap, I think they saw me. I hide in the bush and stalk at them. "I think your right" Vexana said,  I heard her name.

"Faramis, try to use some spell to reveal." Vexana ordered. Wait, their not the one one. A man that was a holding a wand, she's like the man version of the ghost girl.

He was about to use her skill but I felt someone touch me on the shoulders, "Gotcha kid" the pink-haired girl whispered, I didn't notice she was behind me. She pushed me out of the bush, then they all saw me.

"Look what we saw, the most powerful mage." Vexana said, instead of being scared I yelled. "Let her go!" I plead but they just chuckled, "Why would we even let go a precious thing?" the man who was holding a wand said.

"What so special to her? What makes you guys kidnapped her for the prince?!" I yelled asking. "We don't know kid, I think the prince will know." the pink-haired girl said. "You mean you don't know, we know the reason why the prince wants this girl." he said.

"Why didn't you tell me!" she asks, "No time for this Selena, we have to deal with this powerful mage that they said." Vexana said. "Mhm, he doesn't look powerful to me." the pink-haired girl named Selena said.

I boiled in anger, I just want to push these people around me. My fist start to get hard, then I start using my dash while attacking the one who was near Nana. I planned that if they dodge my skills, I can get Nana easily since they didn't carry her. She was just laying on the ground unconscious. But I should avoid their attacks so I can focus on my plan. As I attack and dodge them, I get closer and closer to Nana. 

I almost got her but I felt a horse kicked me on the back, my back hurts. "Nice ambush horse rider." Faramis complimented, "I have a name idiot!" he angrily said. I just saw they carried Nana and passed it to the man who was riding a horse.

Vexana went near me. He held my chin, forcing me to look at her. "Before we leave, we have something to confessed." she said. A familiar girl went behind her, wait... Chang'e?!

"You are wondering why she always went to the bathroom?" she asks grinning, "I put something on her so the clone I made will last longer." she said, this made me confused. I remembered when we fought one on one, she made a clone that doesn't match the color of the real one.

"Now you're wondering how did my clone has the same color as the original?" she asks again, "Faramis helped me upgraded my skill." she confessed. So, they made a fake Chang'e. The one who isn't the real Chang'e, the Chang'e I know is sweet and kind and also has respect for someone who has relationships. And now, Nana and I fell for it.

They all laugh devilishly, She knock me down, leaving me suffering from pain. Everyone one of them attack me, I was about to attack back but is was no use. I can't even stand because they use their skills on me. It was really painful. I slowly closed my eyes, and slowly the pain reduced slowly. Then I notice that they left, with victory.

I can't believe I lost her, and now they finally got their target.

"I-im...S-or-y" then the vision starts to get black.