30: Losing Hope

Harith's POV

As we all start attacking, I imidiately used my ultimate and start dashing and while using my first skill. And I immidiately killed it, I never thought that it was way too easy.

Then I start helping the others. I saw the long blode pig tails, I guess her name was Layla, she was getting a hard time killing the enemy.

Then I went near her by dashing and using my first skill, "Ah Thank you" Layla said, "Heroes always help each other to win the battle." I said then I start proceeding onto the next villain.

While running to help other heroes, Tigreal suddenly used one of his skills that forces the enemy to stick with him like a magnet. Then suddenly, princess Guinevere jumped where the enemy was stunned by Tigreal then use her magic.

What a great combo they did, then I saw Fanny was flying around to kills tons of an enemy. I can see, she's very serious on a battle, just like what she said ealier.

I looked back and saw Natalia was suffering in pain, he was getting caught by an enemy so she was in pain. I went near her and carry her to a safe place.

"T-thanks Kid" she said, "Stay on a place where they are no villains." I said, "But you guys need help." Natalia said, "You badly injured Miss. Natalia, you did everything you can." I refused for letting her fight again.

I rested her to a far place where are less enemies, "T-thanks again." she said, I get some healing items that princess Silvanna prepared and gave it to her. "Heal yourself, don't enter on a battle unless your pain was gone." I said.

Then I leave her and start running back in battle, I start dashing and attacking the enemy. Princess Odette went on the center and raise her wand, making a circle that mades the enemy slowly and slowly dying.

Prince Lancelot use his skills too while Princess Odette was using her skill. Prince Lancelot has an confusing skill, like you can't attack him because one blink of an eye and he's at the other direction.

The enemies are more easier to kill, I always thought that they were extremely hard to kill but in reality it was like a peice of cake.

I suddenly saw ghost that appeared out of no where and it went near Princess Odette, she was still using her skill so she can't focus right now.

So I start attacking the ghost that I saw by using dashing skills and my basic attacks. As I was attacking the ghost, it turns into a man with long hair that was holding a wand. This guy is kinda familiar to me, like I saw him one time but I don't know when and where.

Then suddenly that guy used his skills on me, gladly it didn't hurt that much. I continued attacking him till he face his death, I used my ultimate on him and start dashing swiftly towards him.

I was about to end him but suddenly I saw a pink-haired monster jump behind the enemy that I was currently attacking. She landed on the ground and scratch me, now I feel pain.

"Kid!" I face the one who called my voice, it was Prince Gusion. He throwed a dagger on the monster who ambushed and attack me. Then he went near her and start throwing more daggers.

A minute second have passed, she died. The one that I was attacking got killed as well by Prince Gusion. He went near me and tapped my shoulder, "You did a great job kid, be careful next time." he said.

"Thank you for saving me your highness." I said, thanking for what he did. Then he start running and fight more enemies.

I look at myself, my hero outfit was torn and my blood is bleeding right now. The one who was attacking me scartch me deeply, I also kinda remember her. The one who also scratch me both sides of my arm.

The day where I met Nana...

Ahh, Dammit. Stop thinking about her and focus, I turned around and attack more villains who came out.

An hour have passed, some of us got tired already, and others got injured so badly. We've been attacking these stupid villains for an hour and they gotten stronger and stronger. It was like, someone was spamming them.

I heard Princess Odette's voice thats its in pain, I immidiately look back and saw her got scratch. "Odette!" Lancelot immidiately when near her.

She carries her in bridal style and runs, bringing her to the place where it's safe. I kinda remember something when I saw that, the day where I also carry Nana and brought her to my place.

Ahh, Dammit... Stop thinking about her Harith, she already let you go. Stop remembering your memories with her, you just hurting yourself more when your remembering her!

I looked back and saw that there all in pain, that kinda made me inshock. I saw Zilong, Wanwan, Prince Gusion and Princess Guinevere got injured so badly.

I also saw Big bro Alucard that was stab by his arm, I immidiately when near him and immidiately give some healing items. "Rest first Big bro, your in pain." I said.

He takes the healing item and start using it on himself, I look around and saw the girl that was wearing an armour and they call her Freya.

She jumps onto few enemies as her wings appeared and start swinging her sword and shieling herself with her shiled that she was holding.

I was thinking that she needed help so I was about to run to her but Alucard grab my wrist, "H-harith, rest for a while. You got wounds too." he worriedly said.

"I'm Fine Big bro." I was really about to leave me behind but he still griping my hand. "Harith please, rest for a while." He begs, "I don't want you to get more scratches." he said.

I was about to talk but I heard a yell, "Freya!" I heard Layla yelled, I look and widened my eyes from what I saw.

"Freya...please...wake up!" Layla whined as she was begging Freya to wake up but she got many bruises and wounds. I use all my force to remove Alucard's hand and start running and saw all them laid on the ground and suffering from pain.

I even saw my other squadmates can't move anymore, I got boiled in anger and start running. But someone stop me, "What are you thinking Harith, are you still gonna attack them?!" Alucard ask madly.

"Ofcourse I am!" I replied back, "Stop Harith, we're already got defeated." He said in a losing hope tone. My blood got boiled from angerness.

"So what are you saying that your giving up?!" I yelled madly, "Don't you see Harith, most of use can't stand nor move anymore. And your still fighting?!" he yelled back.

"Tch..." I got more anger and start screaming. "So what are the words you we're saying that don't lose hope?!" I furiously yelled, "All those, don't lose hope things, that was all for nothing?!" I continued yelling.

I breathe deeply and turned around, "I'm doing to the Abyssal Kingdom." I said on cold tone and walks away. Alucard grab my hand making me face to him and slap me on the face.

"H-hey Alucard!" I heard Zilong yelled, "Are you out of my your mind? " he furiously ask, "Going to the Abyssal Kindom all by yourself?!" he furiously ask again.

I've never see Alucard this way, he was a nice and a funny one but now I currently saw a mad and beast mode one. The way he slapped me, I admit it really hurts but pain doesn't really bothered me at all.

He was still yelling at me, I wasn't listening cause he was saying that I should give up. How cruel...

"I'm still going..." then I start leaving Alucard alone. Yes I know this idea is kinda dumb but I just really want Nana to be back and make the Land of Dawn in peace.

Then sooner, they didn't bother me anymore. They let me continue walking away. No matter what happeneds, I will make you come back to the Moniyan... Nana...

Yes...yes..yes..~

Too early right?

Well congrats to me, since I have nothing to do so I continued the story. And this chapter is kinda rushed one so don't mind some wrong or error parts, I promise i'll fix it when everything is all done.

And expect that i'll be publishing a special chapter, I already write 10 chapters soo~ yep thats it!

See you Kitties and Raccoons😘