SpecialChap3.2

Previously...
"Nana, why do you have to be so blind for all these years." he said, my mouth got shut as I heard his words. I got confused, "W-what do you mean Harith?" I ask confusedly while crying.

He let out a sigh, "Do you know?" he said, I raised my eyebrow from confusion. "Do you know that I fell in love with you?"

======

Nana's POV

I widened my eyes, hearing all those words from him. I just looked down at the ground, and have nothing to say.

He's always there for me yet I didn't even realized that for all these years he sees me more than just a friend. I loved the person who already loved someone else

Am I that blind in love?

More tears cameout, I quietly sob and I realized everything.

"F-forget what I said, let's just go home." Harith said, I look at him as he stand up and lending his hand waiting for mine to touch his. I take his hand and help me stand.

We awkwardly walk together in his car while he's holding my hand. As we already got there, he opened the door for me to enter. "T-thanks," I thanked him as I sob, but he didn't respond.

I just let out a sigh, as I'm already inside he closed the door and went on the otherside of the car. Opening the door and sit at the driver's seat.

I took a glance at the front mirror, I can see in his eyes tear up. All the thing that everything he'd done was all for nothing, and that's my fault for not noticing his feelings. He started the engine and the car started moving.

The trip went silence and awkward, only the background sounds are making noises.

I tooked my phone to check what time is it, and it's already 9:43 pm. I suddenly let out a yawn, I guess I'm tired. I just looked outside so my drowsiness will fade away.

The car suddenly stop moving, same with the othet vechicles, I guess the traffic light turn red. I rested my chin onto my palm and watch outside.

=================

I suddenly felt soft and comfortable, it was like I don't want to wake up anymore because of the softness that I felt.

Then suddenly I heard a "krriing" sound, I suddenly woke up. I rub my eyes then I suddenly wondered. "How the heck did I get in my room?" I ask myself.

The door opened, revealing my sister Miya holding a tray with food. "Good morning sis," she greeted. I let out a yawn as I stretch my arms and greeted back.

She placed the tray onto my desk and sit at my bed, she took a hair brush and start brushing my hair. "Sis, you know I can do this by myself." I told her, since she always treated me like a kid sometimes.

"I just missed doing this to you," she smiled as she kept brushing my hair gently. And I just let her continue what she was doing to me till my hair wasn't messy anymore.

"By the way, you fell asleep at Harith's car." she said, I widened my eyes in a surprised. "I-I did?" I ask and she nooded. "He even carried you and brought you here." my cheeks glowed pink shades, how embarrassing Nana! Really!