16: Protect you

Nana's POV

I woke up in the morning when the sunlight hits me on my eye, I stretch my arms in the air, yawning. " Ow, pancake your'e awake." I saw Harith was on his desk, reading the book. 

I went near him and gave a hug on his back, " Good morning pancake" he gave me a kiss on my cheek. " You hungry?" he ask, I nod in an excitement.

" Aww, you're so cute." he said as he squeeze my cheeks. " Hey! it hurts" I said as I touch my cheeks, why do I have to be so chubby on the cheeks. " I'll prepare our breakfast." he stand up and walk to the kitchen.

" Just sit there" he comanded and I agreed. He open the cabinet to get the box of pancake. Then he stack 5 pancakes per two plates for the two of us. He placed strawberry syrup on the other pancake, which it was sure it's mine then the other pancake was maple syrup. But for the finishing touch, he get two knife and fork and place it per plate.

" Breakfast is served" he announced as he placed it on the table, then we started eating. While eating I notice something different, Harith isn't greedy when he was eating, like he was playing with his food and he was cupping his one hand on his face.

Time passed, I was already finish eatung while Harith didn't. He didn't eat his pancake, not even a slice. I placed my plate on the dishes then I went back to the dining room to check on Harith if he was started to eat, but still no.

" Harith?" he didn't respond, he was still staring at his food. I went near him, " Earth to Harith!" I yelled as I wave my hands in front of his face them finally he got back into reality

" What's wrong, did something happen?" I ask, " N-nothing, just overthinking" he answered. " Then what are you thinking?" I ask again, He sigh and faced me, " Hey, you can tell me everything right?" I ask, " Tell me what's going on." but instead of answering me back he just smiled at and hug me.

" Be safe Nana ok, I won't let you get killed if its all because of any person who wants to get you." he said, " What do you mean any person who wants to get me?" I ask again. " I'll tell you later evening, ok?" he said. I just nod in nervousness. "  Hey don't worry, everything will be fine. Just always stick to me ok?" he said. I nod, smiling at him.

He made me sit on his lap and start kissing me. " I love you Nana" he responded, " Love you too Harith" I answered back. Then he started to kiss me again, but now his lips tounch mine deeply.

As we broke the kiss, we stared at each other. " Ok that's enough now" I said as I stand up, " I'm gonna go back to the bedroom" I said, he nod and was about to go back to the room but Harith stop me.

I tilt my head to him in a surprise, " Aren't we supposed to train today? It's Saturday" he ask me. Ow I almost forgot about the training that I dealed with him, because of the vacation that happen few days ago.

" I'll get ready" I answered, " I'll wait on the living room, go change." he said. I nod and went back to the bed room, change my clothes into hero outfit and tied my hair into pigtails. It's unconfortable to train when my hair is untied.

I went to the living room, seeing Harith was looking at the window, probably he was over thinking again. " Something came in to tour mind again Harith?" I ask him, he jump in a suprised. " Hey don't scare me like that!" he said as he crossed his arms.

I chuckled, let's just proceed. We went to our training area, missed this placed. " Ok Nana, this training we be tough than before. You should gave no mercy as you attack me, show your all strength. Same as with me" I got shocked because he said tough, show no mercy on both of us. Well i'll try my best shot. I stand into fighting stance, preparing my boomerang as my weapon and shield.

" You're on" I said smirking like an evil, even though I was so scared to fight him one on one. " Then he stared to summon his ultimate, I got stuck there but I summon my 2nd skill, which I spawn my molina. When I spawn it, it directly run into him.

As I turn him into molina, I summon my ultimate to stun him and throw my boomerang and throwing him with my basic attacks. As he turn back to himself, he started to dashed, throw his attacks on me. I tried to dodge them since Harith teach me how.

More attacks from him, more dogding that I should do. I throwed my boomerang on him, he dogde it as well. He used his first skill on me, I was about to react but his skills was fast, so it hit me.

" Come on Nana, this is just only the beginning. I'm not serious this time." I kept panting because I'm out of mana, " Come on Nana, show your best shot." I tried to stand up but the pain and tiredness was killing me. I legs are trembling, I can't even stand anymore, what's going on.

" Come on, it's getting bored. Attack me!" he said, I started to cry, weakness started to show up. And because of anger, I suprisingly summon my molina. And it directly when into him then I summon my ultimate and throw my boomerang and start to throw my attacks with ni mercy.

My tears started to falk from my eyes, I'm forcing my skills, trying to get stronger, to protect myslef, to show that I'm not weak, I'm not the cry baby that get easily hurt even I just thrown by a rock. I shouted in anger, I was forcing myself. Didn't even know if I can stop myself.

Then suddenly I saw Harith was in pain, I kept panting and panting. Till my vision was blurry and turn into dark.

============

I woke up in a room, where Harith and I sleep. But wait, what happen. " Finally you opened you're eyes." Harith said in worried, I stand up, I touch my head cause of the pain I felt.  " Does my attacks hurt you so hard?" he ask worriedly, " Yeah but I can manage" I answered.

" I'm sorry for giving you no mercy there on the training, I was so dumb there." he apologized. " N-no it's fune, I guess you just wanted me to get stronger." I complained.

He look at the clock, then he seems like he was afraid, I wonder why. "Nana..." he responded, " What is it?" I ask. He took a deep breathe and started to speak again, " You can't meet the nature again."

I got shocked from what he said, " Why, is there something wrong?" I ask him. " Because, the abyss are after you" he answered. After me, but what things that they wanted in me? So I ask him that.

" I don't know, but in my dream. Someone tells me your life can be ended" he answered. " I know you love nature, I just.." he ignore my sight. " Just want?" I ask, " Wanted to protect you" he said as he faced me again.

" I'm sorry Nana" he apologized again.  Instead of being angry because I can't meet the nature again, I smiled. I hug him, " Thank you Harith" I said.

" Y-you're not upset?" he ask surprisingly. I chuckled, " Ofcourse not, I understand why are you telling me this." I hold his shoulder and continued, " You just wanted to protect me from harm" I said smiling.

His worried on his face turn into happiness. " Thank you for understanding Nana." he thanked, " But don't worry, I didn't say you can't meet the nature forever. You can go out as long as I'm on your side." he said smiling.

The smile on my face turn wider, I hug him tighter. " I'm glad to have a boyfriend like you Harith. " I said. " And I'm glad to have you as my girlfriend too pancake" he replied.

Then the conversation ends with a kiss...

Heyyy guys.... 10 days left and its CHRISTMAS❄🌲!

OMG, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Ow btw, thank you 3.02k views. I didn't really expect this but thank you. And merry Christmas to you all😍😘

Keep loving Nana and Harith
Bye Kitties and Raccoons!