7: It's just that your perfect

Harith's POV

I stand in the middle of the bridge, waiting for Nana to come. I have the plan to confess to her, I'm tired of hiding a feeling from the one I love who always by my side.

"Harith!" I tilt my head from the voice that is calling, its Nana. I brush my hair using my fingers and went in front of her. " What is it Harith?" she asks.

Seeing her bluebell eyes, her pink Fushia hair, her cute face just like an angel, and mostly what I really like of her is being her, Is just that it's all perfect in my eyes.

" I love you, Nana," I said, blushing so hard. Finally, I already confess my feelings for her, I'm all free.

" H-harith... I..I" she said, she looks so disappointed. So I ask, " Will you love me as I do?" I said.

"I like someone else," she said, my happiness starts to fade. It's like my world is turning to darkness when I heard those words.

"I'm sorry Harith," she said and left me alone. Then the rain starts to fall, touching my skin, my tears start to fall with the rain.

"Harith?" a female voice that calls my name, I look around, there's no a person.

============

"Harith!" I woke up in shock, its Nana who was waking me up, so it is just a dream? Looks like I made her worried " Why are you whimpering?" she said, I look at her in a surprise. I touch my face, seems like I'm crying while I'm asleep, it is because of being rejected by somebody I love, good thing it is not really happening

" It's fine, you don't have to worry about," I said, even it feels hurt that she reject me, what if it is real? " Please, don't make me worried ok? she begs and hugs me. It kinda made me blush so I hug him back, making the hug tighter. " I won't" I replied.

" Oh, by the way, Lesley came her with a letter." she said, " What letter?" I ask, " I didn't read it yet," she said, " Well, take a look," I said, she opens the letter gently and read it. "It's from Harley!" she said in excitement.

After she read the letter, I ask. " What does it say?" I said, " If I'm free tomorrow. " she replied, " So if you are?" I ask blankly, like a bit of jealousy. " He likes to invite me to hang out in the Rose Garden" she answered.

" What time?" I ask again as I cross my arms. " At 3:00 pm," she said. I tried to act like not to be jealous, cause Nana is hanging out with that slut tomorrow, even though I didn't see his face yet, Hahaha.

" Oh, I already prepared your breakfast on the table. " she said, " Thanks, I'll be there in seconds" I replied, " I'll wait," she said and leave the room.

It's sweet of her, I wish I can pay for making breakfast and dinner every day. I stand up from bed went to the dining room, " Eggs and hotdogs for breakfast" she introduced the food for me, it made me smile. I sat on the chair and start eating, same as with Nana eating her breakfast.

After breakfast, Nana washes the dishes while I take myself a bath, then wear my clothes. Nana went inside the room to get her clothes, cause she has to take a bath.

I take the book from the desk, lay on the bed and start reading about magic, It took me for hours to finish a chapter to read a book of magic.

Nana entered the room with a tray of food, " Your lunch" she said. I close the book and place it on the side of the bed. " Thank you," I said as she gave the tray to me and replied again. " But you don't have to do this every day. " You save me from danger, so I'll make your breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day" she replied.

" All I want is you are always by myself, that's enough," I said with a little blush on my cheeks, I saw her cheeks getting red, I just smiled and respond. " Have lunch with me," I said, she agreed and went outside to get her food.

When she gets here, she places her food on foot desk and starts eating, same as with me. I feel like I'm a prince, every day serving food on me. Sigh, It's just so kind of her, next time I'll do something just only for her, a special one.

After eating, Nana takes my tray and bring it to the dishes. This time I'll volunteer to wash the dishes, so I stand up from the bed and when to the kitchen.

She was about to on the water but I stop her by holding her hand, I saw her face blush as a to like to. I just smiled from her cute baby face, " Let me wash the dishes" I said, but she disagrees, " You'll just stay from your room" she replied, " Hey! I'm not sick" I said. She just smiled and finally agreed, " Just this once," she said. " I won't," I said as to make my tongue out, she giggled and went to the room.

I look to the dishes, my face turns to shocked as I see, there are many dishes! I heard Nana laugh, I tilt my head to see her laugh. Looks like she was out of air.

" Need help?" Nana asks as she holds his laugh, " No, I can do it all by myself" I replied. She just smiled and when back to the room. I look at the dishes again and groan, before start washing them.

A few minutes later, I went to the room. Seeing Nana looking out of the window. " Like the view?" I ask, " More than like" she replied as she was staring outside, " May I watch the view with you?" I ask, she agreed and let me sit on her side.

While staring at the view, I glanced at Nana, her cuteness makes me mesmerized. Until I didn't notice that I was staring at her in minutes, it's just like my eyes trapped on her beauty, good thing she didn't notice me.

It was too quiet, with no words coming out from us. So I started the conversation, " You must like nature, don't you" I ask. " Of course, that's why I love to have an adventure" she replied, I just smiled at her. " And imagine the blue sky, green grass and trees, it's just like it's all perfect," she said as she imagined the view. " Just like you," I said as I mesmerized by her beauty.

I saw her blushed, then I finally realized that I accidentally said those words, It made me blush and shock. " Ah-erm t-that's not w-what I mean," I said while I'm fluttering. She just smiled, " Thank you," she said as she smiled back.

Then we continued watching the beautiful view.

============

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update 😭😬

See ya Kitties and Raccoons 😘