26: War will Begin

Alucard's POV

It's been five days since that incident happen, I went to the Moniyan Empire yesterday at night to report it to the princess.

And now I'm going home to see my brother, I can't report the incident immediately because I was to worried for Harith. Lesley said that she will take care of him while I was gone, but I can't leave cause I was so worried, yeah I said that.

I went back to Lesley's house to see him again. I knock at the door, revealing a girl wearing an eye patch. "You're back" Lesley exclaimed, "Harith is awake for hour ago." my eyes widened from shock filled with excitement.

I ran inside and went to the room where Harith is rested, as I enter I saw Harley and Harith we're laughing, I guess there having fun.

"Oh hey Alu-" I ran to him and gave him a hug, it made him confused but he just hug back. "You make your brother worried!" I said trying not to burst in tears. "Don't worry Alucard, I'm fully healed already." he said, "Don't give me any reasons to make me calm, of course i'll be more worried!" I yelled, I tightened the hug as tear fall from my eye. "I don't want you to be hurt again...brother." I said while more tears came out.

"I-i'll be right back" Harley excused himself and leaving the room awkwardly, to give us some time to talk. "You could died their if I didn't saved you out there." I said but in lower tone while I was sniffing. Even though he isn't my real brother, I still love him as the one.

They say men's don't cry but I wont believe it, guys also cry like women's do, we have same feelings as them. No matter how strong your feelings are, you will surely cry especially when it's extremely painful.

"I'm sorry" he responded, he also sniff, a sign that he'll start to cry. "I-It's just that...I failed." he said, I can feel his tears onto my shoulder, "I failed to protect her." he said again, "Why do I have to be so dumb!" his tone is louder than before, "I let myself put in a trap and now they got her!" then he start to whine.

I broke the hug, seeing his watery eyes and felt his pain inside. "It's not your faul-" he cut my sentence by yelling again, "Don't say it's not my fault, that mission was given to me!" he said. He covered his face, "But I failed..." he said in defeat.

Now silence happened, I tried to make him calm but he's still crying. Gosh, I made a mess.

I look outside of the window, on how nature flows. Miya told me Nana adores nature, she likes to do some adventure and explore. But since I heard that she can't go out anymore, I felt so bad for her.

Well she can but as long as Harith is on her side, but even though my brother is known as one of the most powerful mage he can't still protect her.

Like this unexpected incident, the Chang'e they let to stay is an imposter, a copy. That's why I've been wondering how did she get that bruises, that wasn't there when we we're at the hospital.

And now that imposter fooled us all, the abyss already caught their target. I'm sure the one day they'll attack us out of no where, but that doesn't mean we'll surrender. What ever happens, we will sacrifice our lives to save the Land of Dawn, and to save Nana.

"Harith?" he faced me as his respond, "Are you willing to save your promise to be her future?" I ask, the he stop sniffing. I just smiled at him, "Mistakes can be fix Harith, just moved forward and forward till you get the day where you receive your promise with her." I said, he sniff again and wipe his tears off.

"Thanks Big Bro." he said and went into me, giving a warm embrace.

Someone knock at the door, we titled our head revealing Lesley on the door. Oh, I forgot this is her home, gosh I forgot some manners.

"Miya came here too see you two." she said as she revealed her from the door. "Harith, I heard you two got ambushed by the abyss" she said as she went to us and sit beside me. "I'll just make some snacks for us to eat." Lesley said before she leaves.

"I-I'm sorry" Harith said, his eyes start to get watery again. Miya didn't answer, I don't know if she will be mad at him cause it's his job to protect her.

"I-it's fine if you'll get mad at me, I deserve it." Harith said with guilt. I saw Miya just smiled and went near him, giving a warm embrace that makes Harith surprised.

"I don't really know if I'll forgive your or not...actually" Miya confessed, I saw Harith grip is fist. Now I feel he wants to cry again. "But I'm sure we can get her back" she said with positivity.

She broke the hug, seeing Harith sobbing ang crying again. She just smiled, she cupped his face and make him look at her.

"We will do everything to save her back" she said, wiping his tears gently using her thumb. "Just don't lose your hope" Harith force himself to smile, for us. I know it's hard but atlease he's trying to. "Thank you...Miya" he said with a sniff.

"What a cry baby." I inserted, that made Miya giggled. He went into me and gave me a warm embrace, I hug him back. "I will do everything to get her back." he said, I ruffled his hair.

Miya join us, "I'll sure you can Harith, we're here to support you." Miya said. "Thank you Miya, Alucard." he said.

Some knocks at the door, we broke the warm embrace as the door opened. Lesley came back again, this time Harley is with her. They're both holding snacks.

"Eat some snacks, I got a feeling you three are hungry." she said, "I am!" Harith exclaimed, this attitude again when there is food. Miya just giggled.

Sigh this guy never change...

================================

Silvana's POV

I look at the view of the nature, relaxing myself by looking at the blue sky. Sniffing some fresh hair.

New problem happen, and not just a problem, a disaster for all of us. Alucard reported to me that Nana was caught by the abyss.

And he explained if they caught her, they'll surely gonna attack us. That girl has specialty that they really obessed of.

I look in the sky, and take a deep breath.

The war.... will begin

I will make you return to the Moniyan... my dear brother

Sigh! I'm sorry I make you wait for this chapter 😩

It's just that I'm busy doing something, fun things that I forgot to update this chapter... Gomenasai 🙏 I also learn some few and basics languages in japanese though hhaahahah.

Oh and thank you for 8.84k viewers😍, unexpected but I'm really really really really really happy! REALLY!

Sorry if this chap is kinda boring for now, I'll try to liven up the next chapter....soon!

Now that's all for now~

Sayonara~💖(learn from friends online😆)