3: Your safe

Nana's POV

In the night, we are on the outside of the house looking at the stars shining so brightly. We also trace some stars for more fun, since when your only mesmerizing the star. Yes, it's fun but it will be more fun if you'll do something with it.

"Aren't they beautiful?" he breaks the silence, I hum as my response. "Beautiful as you," my cheeks heat up. Didn't know this guy can flirt, "I'm uh sorry." he apologized. Silence happened again, now I'm trying to think about what we will talk. And now it suddenly came into my mind, and I start speaking.

"Do you like someone?" I ask, he didn't answer back. I can see him blushing right now, looks like he does. A sign of being in love. " Yes, " he admitted, even if it was clear. "Who would that be?" I look at him smirking. "Well, secrets should be kept." he said. I just giggled, I accidentally yawn, well I guess I'm sleepy, "Sleepy?" he asks and I nod, "Let's get back inside." he demanded.

When we were inside, and something tried to bother my mind, my sister. I really want to see her if she is really safe, so I ask Harith if we can go back to my place. "I'll think about it." he said. I let out a sigh, "Okay, " then I went inside the bathroom to wash, after brushing my hair and go to bed. Minutes later, Harith already did doing night routines. He's already with his pj.

Then he went to the door, "Goodnight," he was about to close the door but I stop him. "Aren't you gonna sleep?" I ask, "I'll do something business first before going to bed, don't worry it won't last long." he said. I just smiled, "Goodnight Harith," then I close my eyes slowly till I didn't recognize I asleep.

==========

"Nana, wake up!" I woke up because someone was shaking me, and it's very annoying so I have no choice but to wake up. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms in the air. I saw Harith beside me smiling like their something amazing happened. "Harith, what's with that smile?" I ask curiously, "You want to go back to the village and see your sister right?" he ask, I felt excitement inside me. "Now get ready." he commanded messing with my hair. "Okay, " I followed, "I'll be waiting outside." he said and walk out of the room.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower after I put my clothes on and tie my hair into cute pigtails.

I went to the living room where Harith is waiting. "I'm ready,"  I told him, "Let's go," he held my hand went outside of the house.

"Hold yourself, there are still enemies around", he warned, my legs begin to tremble. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." he smiled at me, I did the same and start leaving.

"How far is my home?" I ask him since I faint when the time he saves me. "A bit far but we will get there by night." he answered. "So this means is a long journey?" I ask, "Yep, but don't worry. I'll carry you if your legs are tired." he said smirking. I glared at him, my cheeks start to glow. He chuckled, "Just kidding, let's go." after we continued walking.

Minutes later passed, we're still walking, the sun shows above of us. The whole journey was awkward, no words coming out from our mouth

Sooner we reached in a dark forest, we're Harith save me from disaster. I can feel my heart beats faster, from all paths that we can cross and we should enter here, in the dark forest?!

"Try to face your fears Nana." he requested, I breathe deeply and let it all out by shouting. "I will" then when inside the dark forest. I tried to be strong but darkness makes me feel weaker.

When the forest is getting darker, Harith grips my hand tightly. I took a quick glance on him, even though it's extremely dark I can see his serious reaction focusing on the way. So since I can't handle being quiet I ask him. "Are you ok?" I asks, he let go of my hands and scream from fear.

I attempted not to laugh because of his reaction, "It's not time to talk Nana" he said almost in a mad tone, then I look away. "I'm just trying to protect you." he said, it lightens up me a bit. My cheeks are heating up.

We continued walking in the middle of the forest, till I feel something like I was stab, it hurts a lot. I kneeled down in pain. "Nana!" Harith immediately kneeled down to comfort me. Later the pain was gone, that was fast. "The pain was gone." I said. He helps me stand up, then suddenly I hear something a sound of a weapon, so we directly dodge quickly.

Then I saw a clone of mine but not the same as my color. I saw Harith widened his eyes so I ask him, "What is that Harith?" instead of answering me, he attacks my clone. He dashes closer to her and creates a phantom in opposite direction. Then he killed it.

"What was it?" I ask again, "It's
one of the abyss." he said. "Beware of an ambush, prepare yourself!" he commanded, I raised my boomerang to defend myself while Harith is in fighting stance with his magic on his hands.

Then suddenly, I saw a black hand with sharp fingers on the end coming straight to us. I pulled Harith to dodge it. "Thanks" he said and I nod,  "Whoever you are, show yourself!" Harith shouts. I search for a response but nothing, I only hear bush moving so I summon molina.

Then I notice molina run to the bush, maybe the enemy was right there. We followed the molina to the bush, the I saw molina came out.

We prepared ourselves, Molina begin to pop, then I saw a ghost girl. Harith widened his eyes when he saw her, is she one of the abyss who killed his parents? "We've met again, kitty." she said grinning. "You'll pay for ruining my parents life!" Harith shouting with a hiss.

She just laughed and replied, "Join them if you want." Then she raises her arm and uses her magic to make us went closer to her. Sooner, Harith dashes to her and uses his ulti to stun her, did the same either.

The ghost girl kneeled down, "We'll meet again soon." then turned into ashes. Harith looks at me, "Thank you for helping me" he said.  "I'm glad I can help." I replied smiling at him.

We continued our journey until we get in the village. It's, all destroyed. I ran to my home as fast as I quick when I got there. It's also destroyed. A shred of tear release from my eyes. "Nana" Harith tries to calm me down but I cried more. "I shouldn't leave my sister in the war." I yelled regretting why I left them behind, Harith just hugs me and whispered something. "Look behind you," I did what he said and can't believe what I just saw right now, and forgot that I cried. My sister was standing there with a tall boy holding a sword. She is safe!

I ran to her and hug her, Miya lose her balance so we both fell down. "I've missed you." I said as I hug her tightly. "I miss you too little racoon." I break the hug and gave a mad glare, for calling me little. "I'm not little," I defend, she just laugh and pat my head. "You are still my little sister." then I hug her again.

"Thank you for saving my sister Harith." Miya faced Harith. "H-how do you know my name?" he asks curiously. "Alucard tells me about you." she replied. So he saves my sister in the war, I look at him and speak." Thank you for saving my big sister Alucard." I smiled and he did it the same. "It's my job to save people." he said.

"But our home is destroyed, we don't know where to stay." Miya frown as she see our whole home town was crashed. "Don't worry you'll live with me." Alucard replied. "But what about my sister, Nana"? she asks worriedly, "She'll live with Harith." I look at Alucard speechless, so I'll live with Harith for the rest of my life? Oh my- "Don't worry, we'll visit you guys when we're available." Alucard replied. I look at Harith and ask, " Is that ok?" he nod and smiles. "But don't do some things you should do?!" Alucard warned us. "Especially you Harith!" he faced him, pointing his index finger to him. "I-i won't Big bro!" Harith laugh nervously.

Then my stomach rumbles, and they all notice that. "You hungry Nana?" Miya ask, "I am" I admit it immediately. Harith's stomach rumbles too, " Me neither" he said.

"Then let's fine something to eat." Then we walk together to find somewhere to eat for dinner.

I'm backkkk😁

How's school?🙂

Fine?😶

Good😅

See you in the next update reader!👋😘