15: Last Day of Bonding

Everyday 😭, Everynight, I don't have time for this book of mine.

Sorry to make u wait for this chapter, did I make you wait long?😥😅

Yeah.. Yeah... Sorry..

Enjoy😅

Harith's POV

In the night with bright stars, we're here together with Nana inside the tent but Nana was sleeping peacefully, I just can sleep for today, because of what Alucard told me yesterday.

" You didn't sleep yet?" I tilt my head, seeing Nana woke up. " It's the middle of the night, why didn't you sleep?" Nana ask again. " I guess I'm having insomnia" I answered scratching the back of my head.

" You should me sleeping right now Harith, we will going home tomorrow." She reminded me. " I guess I look at the stars for a while before I'm getting sleepy" I replied back. " May I join you?" She ask, I nod as a yes then she sat beside me, laying her head on my shoulder and start to watch the stars. 

" What a nice view, right Harith" she start to start a conversation. " Yeah, more than nice." I answered back. She suddenly stand up, " Hey I remembered something, do you remember when you ask me if stars are beautiful." she ask with a smile. 

Flashback

"Aren't they beautiful?" I break the silences. She hum as her respond, "Beautiful as you,"  then I notice her cheeks are glowing, and I realized I say something. "I'm uh sorry" I apologized with a hot pink on my cheeks. Now silence happened again while starting at the stars.

"Do you like someone?" she suddenly ask, my cheeks are getting hotter than before and she clearly notice that so I can't deny it but admit it. "Yes," I said. "Who would that be?" she said looking at me smirking. "Well, secrets should be kept." I said and she giggled.

Her smile is like a coffee, imagine if I'm a mug then she pour it to me. It'll be full because her smile is the amazing things in my whole world.

End of FlashBack

" I remembered" I said, " I also remember that you smirk when you ask who is my crush" I said smirking. " Wait, did I just smirk on you that day?" she ask surprisingly, " Yeah, your cute when you smirk by the way." I teased. " H-He-hey! I don't remember that I smirk at you." She said with a flutter. " Well I do pancake.." I said as I get closer to tease her, she just pointed my nose and push me, " I only have one name, and it's Nana not pancake." she said. 

" But why are you calling me kitty?" I said removing her finger from my nose and making myself get closer to her face. " Well, I just w-want too" she replied with slight flutter. "Then let me call you pancake from now on. Or other reasons, you love pancakes" I said smiling. Her cute face turns into tsundere face, she still cute in every reactions. " Fine, just don't get closer" she said as she push my face.

" Yehey!" I smiled delightfully, then suddenly I yawn. " Well I guess your insomnia has gone." she said, " Let's go back to sleep." We stand up and went back to the tent.

===================

I woke up, stretching my arms, seeing Nana that was still sleeping peacefully. I faced her, touching her angel face. Sliding it to her hair then to her arm.

" Wake up pancake, rise and shine" I said gently, " Pancake, it's already day. It's time to go home." I tried to wake her up again but still she's asleep.

Suddenly a grin appear in my lips, having some idea how to wake her up. I let myself get closer to Nana, but a finger suddenly pointed my nose and push me.

" What exactly are you doing?" I got surprised, Nana is awake. I got embarrassed, feeling a warm thing on my cheek. " You're morning breath makes me awake." She said with a chuckle

I got stunned as I covered my mouth, " Brush you're teeth first before kissing me ok." she made a smirk face, is my breath really that bad? I just gave her a really look.

" But atlease your awake" I said as I cross my arms smiling. " Yeah good morning, thanks for waking me up kitty." she replied as she went closer to me, kissing my head. We stand up and went outside of the tent.

As we got outside, we saw Big bro Alu and Miya was in the shore watching the scenery of the beach. They notice us as well, " Morning you two" Miya waved at us, we just waved back as a respond and went to them. 

" What are you guys doing here?" Nana ask them, " Waiting for you two" Alucard answered.  " How long?" she ask again, " Just in minutes" he answered.

" We already packed our things, eat your breakfast first before going home." Alucard said, we nod as and went to the place where we eat or use it as our dining room. " Ahh, bacon for breakfast..Sweet!" I start to eat widely, Nana just staring at me with a chuckle. " Harith, don't eat like someone wants to steal your food. You look like a monster who doesn't eat for a month." I'm stunned from what she said, am I really that hungry, like a monster... who didn't eat. 

" Just finish your breakfast kitty, I'm just saying that don't be so greedy when you eat." Nana said and continued eating, I did the same thing, eating without greediness. 

Few minutes passed, after breakfast, we we're start leaving at the beach. " That was so much fun!" Nana shout in happiness, " Yes indeed, we can hangout again here sometimes ." Miya responded. All those moments have happen those past few days, i'll never forget. Especially when I'm with my family, I can see that Miya is like my sister now. Since that mother and father was killed by the abyss, but I was blessed to meet Big bro Alu, he saved me from danger and now I considered him as my elder brother. Same as with Miya, since that she was very kind to me since we've first met, so I considered her as my sister as well.

And now to my pancake, my sweetest and cutest girl I've ever had. I will always protect her no matter what happens, I will always defend her, protect her, care her and sacrifice for her no matter what happens cause love will always sacrifices..

" We're here!" I got back to reality, oh finally at home.  We got off the car, getting our things then put it on home. But before I went inside, Alucard hold my hand, " What is it big bro?" I ask, "Don't forget to tell her ok?" he reminded me. Oh about that, telling Nana was in danger, so I have to let her stay away from outside, which is its her happiness. " Ok, big bro I'll tell her" I said sadly, he hugged me one last time and they left.

I went inside the house, seeing that Nana was sleeping. She must be really tired while on a trip, I went near her, carry her on bridal style then went to the bedroom, " Have some rest pancake" I kissed her head before leaving.

And now, how to tell her???

Heyyyy, I'm back...

I didn't update for almost for a month, because of that school! Ughhh... Help mehhh 😥...

See you on my next update!