Special Chap1:1

Hey guys, as you can see, a special chapter. I will update a special chapter when I updated 10 chapters. Well I hope this chap won't disturb to the real story😅

Enjoy😘

Nana's POV

In the middle of the village, thousands of people moving. I am searching for my friend Lylia, she's my one and most only best friend, we also support each other, cause as they said, that's what best friend for.

Then suddenly, on my side. I saw a girl with black hair on her left while on the other side wears purple, it's my friend Lylia! So I ran near her, she didn't notice that I'm just on her back so I make my friend a surprise that makes her jump.

"Hey, you!" Lylia respond. I laugh out because she was too funny when she was in a surprised. " Good morning Lylia to" I greeted her in a good morning. " Same as you." she greeted me back.

She takes something from her pocket, " Here take this necklace." she said as she gave a necklace to me. "Really, for me?!" I ask in excitement, " Yeah, that's what best friend for, right?" she respond, I hug her.

" Nana, you're too-" she was about to finish her sentence but she can't. Do I really hug her tightly? I break that to make her breathe, then I look at the necklace.

" It's a princess necklace!" I respond amazingly. " Yep, cause I know you dream to be a princess," she replied. " But I never gonna be a princess, I'm just a girl in a village," I said frowning.

Since I was eight years old, I was got attracted by seeing a girl wearing a gown, and I always have known that a princess has some speciality. Not like a pauper like me, poor, a beggar, no money.

Sigh, I just wanted to be a princess. someday. Cause they always said that if you dream, it will come true. But is it possible that being a princess is a dream?

" Maybe someday, just look forward. Be positive Nana, I'm here for you." Lylia holds my shoulder as she responds. Lylia supports me even my dream is very impossible.

" Well I have to go, my owner will be looking for me." then she leaves. And now I'm all alone, she was busy since she applied for being a seamstress, but good thing she was available on weekends.

I was about to leave, but I was bumped by a girl who has brown hair with a white ribbon on her head. " Hey, watch when you're going!" Change respond madly.

She is my worst enemy, she even makes my home sell to build their factory. She was known as a princess, a spoiled princess or the nastiest princess I've ever known.

" You should thank me that I'm not in a mood to hurt you slut." she crossed her arms, seeing his face that she wanted to hurt me. " Now leave at my sight!" she shouted at me making her left arm sign leave.

Everyone was staring at us, this was embarrassing, but good thing I'm not a cry baby anymore. " Oh, don't forget the deadline for leaving your home. We already have plans on a factory" she responded and leave me behind. She is such a nasty spoiled brat princess.

I went back to the home, seeing that Miya wasn't in a mood. Well, she was always like that since the princess forces us to leave in the house.

I went neat her and pat her shoulder, " We will find our way to stop them forcing us to leave Miya." I comforted her. " We have no choice Nana." the princess went here to give us one more day to stay in this house," Miya said in defeat.