23: We're Over

Nana's POV

I woke up from the sunlight that hits me on the eye, stretching my arms in the air. I was about to get up but an arm wrap on my waist, it was Harith. Still, he was sleeping peacefully.

I laid back and did the same as Harith, wrapping my arms around him. And now our face we're only inches close, I remove his hair strands so I can see his face clearly. I cup his cheeks while I stare at him straight as a line, I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

I was about to get up but his strong made me pull back to bed again, and now his other arm snakes into my body. I face him again, giving a kiss on his nose.

" Good morning pancake" Harith said revealed his golden eyes. " Morning kitty" I greeted back, then he kissed me on the lips. " I'm not ready to get up" he complained. Then something reminds me, it suddenly pops in my head. I forgot we had a guest that stays here.

I remove his hands on my waist, " Where are you going?" he asked, " I'll be preparing breakfast" I replied, " Okay, make pancakes for me" he requested.

I went to the kitchen, taking a box of pancakes from the cabinet and placed it on three plates. I also prepared all the syrups on the table, so they can pour it to make it tastier.

Chang'e came out from the bathroom, " Good morning Chang'e" I greeted, " Yeah morning" she greets back, rolling her eyes. As Harith showed up, I saw Chang'e suddenly lighten up. " Good morning Harith" she greeted differently as the way she greeted me back, so unfair." Morning" Harith greeted back.

We sat together on the dining table and start eating out breakfast that I quickly prepared. Harith poured maple syrup on his pancake while mine is strawberry syrup and Chang'e poured nothing. She seems doesn't like to pour it with syrup.

After breakfast, I change my pj outfit into a training outfit. I know it's not weekends but I really want to push my limits. I tied my hair into a ponytail.

Harith entered the room, still he with his pj's. " Nana why are you wearing your training outfit?" he asked, " Training" I replied. " It's not even Saturday or Sunday" he said. " I know but I really want too" I said, he sighs and agreed. I went outside of the bedroom so Harith can change.

After, Harith told Chang'e, since she was happier to talk with him instead of me, that we will do some activities outside and see agreed shortly.

Then we went to our training area, we did some simple warm-up first before proceeding. " Okay Nana, do your skills infinity times and I'll only say if you can stop" he said. I nodded. He sits on the ground, " Go!" then I started to use my boomerang and throw my basic attacks. I summon molina out of nowhere then continued throwing, then I finally used my special skill that appears three paws on the ground then continued throwing.

This is the cycle of my suffer training, this is the second time Harith train me with no mercy. The first time when we fought one on one, he attacks me like a real enemy, which I faint after that. Harith was watching my movements, how I used one of my skills.

Sooner I get slower and slower because of exhaustion. " Keep it up Nana!" Harith yelled. As I heard him, I throw my basic attacks rapidly, sweat and tears flowing from my weak body.  Now I can feel that my legs are shivering, my arms wanted to give up but on the first place I told him that he'll train me. So that I'll become stronger.  " Nana, stop trying to rest yourself!" he yelled again, and now I shouted and hastily throw my basic attacks while using one of my abilities.

I panted and panted why doing this, I wanted to give up but I can't. I was about to stop but Harith did. " Take a break Nana" he ordered as he lends me a bottle of water, I want to him and start drinking water roughly. Since I was too thirsty.

He pulled me to sit on his lap, " Harith I'm too smelly" I complained but instead, he let me go he hug me. " Harith let me go, you covered with my sweat!" I command. " No until your fully restored" he said. I just rolled my eyes and letting him hugging me, "You still smell good when your sweat" he said, I just rested my head on the top of his head. And still, I was panting.

" You want to continue training?" Harith asks, and I showed my thumbs up hand on him. " Are you sure?" he asks worriedly but I just give him a thumbs up. " After 3 minutes we will proceed" he demanded, he buried his face onto my stomach. I smiled and comb his soft white hair with my hands.

Three minutes passed, we proceed. Now I was facing him one on one, he dashed on the corner and summon his skills that attack in an opposite way. It hurts when it slams me though but not hurt as before, his damage we're lesser than before.

I summoned my molina randomly in case he used his dash. As I perfectly throw my second skill, it runs into him and turns into molina. Then I immediately used my three paws straight to him, I meant my special skill. Then throw my boomerang and throw my basic attacks, my attacks has speed now so maybe I have the advantage to defeat Harith on this battle. Seeing his reaction, he was surprised. " You improve Nana" he said smiling, " Thanks" my reply.

Them we let back together at home, Harith relaxes on the couch while run directly to the bathroom. After doing some bathroom stuff, wear my clothes and dried myself by combing my hair.

Later I went to the kitchen, and can't believe what I just saw. Tears fall from my eyes, Chang'e was sitting in Harith's lap kissing. I just can't believe Harith would do that, what about the words he said about me? It was all nothing.

" Nana this is onl-" he was about to explain but I yelled. " How could you do this to me Harith, I thought you only love me" I yelled crying. " Chang'e was jus-" he went near me but I just slap him. " We're over" my last words then I leave out of the house.

Harith was yelling my name but I won't stop, so this is his idea. To flirt with other girls, he can just say that he doesn't love me anymore. " Nana wait" Harith yelled but I didn't stop. Since he was faster than me, he caught me.

" Let me go!" I commanded but he didn't follow. " I never cheat on you Nana I swear" he reasoned. " I'm not blind Harith, I can see it with my two eyes clearly!" I yelled back. He was about to speak but I stop him. " Stop making your reasons Harith, like I just said I'm not BLIND!" my tears are getting heavier and wetter. " You broke me Harith, you made me torn into pieces" I said while trying to say clear since I cry.

"If you think love is a game, then don't use me as your character" I said and start leaving him behind. I wipe my tears while walking and he didn't follow me behind.

Then suddenly I felt pain in my body, I kneeled down from pain that cause me. "Nana!" Harith yelled before my vision is getting blurred. And till my vision gets black.

What happen?

Hey guys! 

Sorry for the errors I made here cause I'm on a rush on finishing this chapter. Well be safe everyone👋😷