ShortChap: Day of Christmas

(Disclaimer: Artwork is not mine)

---------------------------------------------------------

Harith's POV

"Harith, did you already prepared the decorations in the dining room already'" Nana ask, " I already did, I said as I presented my work to her, she chuckled. " Harith, we're not the only one that will celebrate christmas. Miya and Big bro Alu was coming, and not just them, our friends are coming too" she said.

" But don't you like my artwork pancake" I said, pouting at her " N-no" she went near me and pinch my nose. "I like your work ok, it's just that it was so embarrassing seeing my face on the wall while we we're eating." she said

" Why, scared of getting jealous by the guest?" I said grinning. " N-no Harith, just put it there when it's my special day.

" But it's your special day" I said, " Not just me kitty, now remove your art work and move it to the storage room got it?" she said.

" But are you sure we can still use this?" I ask, " Yeah, totally just remove it already." she said before she proceed to her work.

This is want I've always wanted, Christmas. In this month, we can caroling, decorating, and even exchanging our gift to each other.

And for the next year is a New Year, goodbye for 2019 and hello to 2020. Sigh, full of memories for this year. Since we met I was so blessed to have this girl living with me.

It doesn't matter if she's isn't perfect but in my eyes, she's a gift that Santa gave me. It was so unexpected that I met this girl suffering in the forest, lucky that I found her.

But my only point in here that all I want for christmas is her, Nana.

" Harith, did I already told you to remove that." I turn my head, seeing that Nana was staring at me. I laugh nervously as I scratch the back of my head. " Yeah, I forgot."

" Now start doing it before molina chases you" she said smirking. Wait molina, I automatically panick because she will use her second skill on me, which is her stupid scary bunny.

I directly remove my work on the wall and rush to the storage room.

The End..

Hello Guys! Merry Christmas for everybody.

Hope you like the short chapter, its not much but i'll try my best to post a short chap for a day of Christmas. Sorry if it's kinda trashy!

See ya Kitties and Racoons!