Chapter 69.

*   *   *   *

"Excellent! Now I'll have to enter your personal data into the computers."

"Personal data?" I ask.

"You know, Name, date of birth, gender, nothing much. It's so I can find you in our system, would you mind a short interview? It's protocol, not much I can do against it."

An interview, interesting. What's the worst that could happen?

"Sure, why not?"

Ahzak took out a piece of paper and a pencil from under the counter, upon the paper were several lines, boxes and words.

"Alrighty...name?"

"Xeno."

"How do you spell that?"

"X-e-n-o. Short for Xenomorph."

The reptile nodded and wrote down my full name on the first line of the paper, writing 'Xeno' in parentheses.

"Gender?" He asks.

"Uh...female? You already know this."

"Like I said, it's protocol. Can't just fill out an application without being 100 percent sure."

I sighed, rolling my eyes with a snicker. He does have a point.

"Date of birth?"

"Um, what's today?" I chuckled nervously.

"June 3rd, 2055. Also known as 5-23-55."

Let's see, from the information that shows that I am 7 months old, I was born in the year of 2054. And I've been told the names of all 12 months thanks to my human friend Carol. So if I am correct, I was born in the month of November of 2054. The exact date I believe was told was the 6th.

"November 6th, 2054."

Ahzak started writing down the information when he paused, looking up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You're not even a year old?? But...How are you fully grown??"

"Xenomorphs grow fast. Like, within a few hours fast."

"Jesus Christ...hopefully that will slip through."

I was about to ask what he meant but he spoke faster.

"Height?"

"Over 10 feet"

"Weight?"

"Roughly in the 700 pounds range."

What even are these questions? They're very strange to me.

"Race?"

"What do I say if I'm a hybrid?"

"Just list the species."

"Alright. Xenomorph, Yautja, Human, Engineer, and unknown."

My employer wrote down the following on the "application" as I watched him do so.

"Home world?"

"Behsa. B-e-h-s-a."

"Preference of weapons?"

"I enjoy using my grandfather's combistick, but I can also use my tail, claws, teeth and my strength."

"Is the 'combistick' the weapon you pointed at the fugitive yesterday?"

I nodded, he returned the nod and wrote down more information. This interview is going well, or at least I believe it is. My first interview, I can't wait to tell Nova and Zexal.