Chapter 66.

*   *   *   *

4 days have passed us by and I still haven't seen any signs of a spaceport. I was sitting in the cockpit drinking from one of the metal cups with a long stem, having some of the wine that was left over from the space station. I was beginning to grow concerned, perhaps I misread the coordinates and we went the complete opposite way. Taking another sip from my glass, I sighed.

"Tundra, are we closing in on the coordinates?" I hiss."

"Yes Madam, we will be there within a few minutes. Exiting hyperspace."

It would seem I wasn't patient enough. The ship exited hyperspace and flew through the vast emptiness of space, a smooth ride. Walking towards the window, I still saw nothing but the stars. Now where is this space station/spaceport? I would have thought we would've at least seen it by now from this distance. Or you would think. That was when the radar began to beep, as if something large was close by. Turning my attention to my radar, I saw another large blinking dot right in front of us. It was HUGE, much larger than the previous unknown vessel trying to steal mine. And we were headed straight for it. Looking up, I finally saw the spaceport.

It was absolutely MASSIVE, it appeared to be a large ship that looked as if it was to be decommissioned. The style of it was unlike anything I've ever seen, then again I have only seen human and Yautja technology. As we were approaching it, another ship zoomed past us, making the entire vessel shake from repercussions

"Whoa! Tundra, watch your six for other ships."

"Yes Madam. Now approaching Docking bay 34."

Docking bay 34, huh? Interesting. I wonder what kinds of aliens we will run into here, hopefully some of them will be familiar to me somehow. Just like the humans and Yautja were, perhaps that David character could be here. I have hope that he will possess the answers I seek once I search for him, but I have a mission here first. Find species of aliens that possess an electric blue glowing liquid as blood, and get the sample back to Gu'taq. I watched as Tundra was piloting the vessel into the spaceport, gently touching down onto the metal flooring.

Now I must contact Je'Trya to tell him that we've arrived safely. Grabbing my necklace pendant, I type in the code for my father's new communication link and wait for him to respond. It didn't take long as a few seconds later, his hologram appeared in front of me.

"Hello Father, I'm contacting you to let you know that I've just set down in the spaceport."

"Good work on making it there in one piece, did another ship nearly hit you though?"

"Just one, but Tundra was cautious and guided us inside. I'm guessing you saw it through our link?"

"I did, yes. Now the second you exit that ship, stay on your toes. Which you already do because that's how you walk, but I'm dead serious. Keep an eye out."

"What are we to be looking for? You need to specify." I question.

"That depends on which docking bay you entered, each docking bay leads into a different area of the port. Which one did you dock in?"

"Tundra said number 34."

Je'Tryas hologram looked as if he was thinking for a moment, contemplating whether it was good or bad.

"34 you say? That's on the lower levels I know that much, and the lower levels are mainly where the markets, clubs and pubs are. So I'd say you landed on a more tame of activity level, but still be careful. Sometimes it gets violent."

I smirked, "Says the one who completed 4 hive cleansings."

He chuckled before looking back to me, "Just be on guard, I don't know how they respond to newcomers."