Chapter 6.

(Above is what Xeno looks like after the repairs, just without all the leather stuff yet)

Sth'vak and his proteges were finishing Xeno's repairs within 5 more hours, they were quite pleased with the result. Kritos and Karna were growing rather impatient as they then finished the serpents injuries, that was until they heard a beep coming from one of the computers.

"Ah good, the repairs are completed." Sth'vak sighed with relief and removed his goggles.

The brothers turned towards the scientists and saw what they had done to Xeno. A dark blue glass dome covered her once fractured frontal lobe, another dome like piece behind the first covering towards the back of her elongated head, metal plating along with more glass on the underside of her head. Steel was fused into into her flesh where the bite wounds were previously, dark blue plating on her upper thighs spreading to her hips where more lights were placed. Along with her razor spine, which was previously bone, was now steel as well. Kritos and Karna just stared at the altered serpent laying upon the table.

"What the hell did you do?!" Kritos roared.

"I only did as you said and fixed her injuries." The scientist replied.

"I didn't say to make her part machine, now did I?!" The engineer approached Sth'vak with a low growl.

"Hold on there. Before you strangle me, there are advantages for both your xenomorph AND you with these new features." The Yautja said.

"Such as?" Karna asked with a growl.

"The ability to severe enemies with her tail, increased jumping capabilities, and most importantly increased intelligence. For example, she has 10 times the intelligence of a Xenomorph Queen, or otherwise the intelligence of one of us scientists." Sth'vak explains.

Kritos' eyes widen slightly. A xenomorph with increased intelligence is even more dangerous than a Queen, to both the serpents AND Yautja. But fortunately for him and Karna, Xeno was not the type of animal that would harm without a reason. Especially since Kritos had convinced his brother to spare her, and they seemed to get along decently. The engineer sighed and rubbed his temples.

"And the disadvantage to all of the machinery?" He asks calmly.

"Only one really, she requires a charger for her brain networking. If she were to use little to no energy in everyday motion, the power will last for at least a month with no charge. But if she used a large amount if energy, she would need to charge weekly." Sth'vak handed him a charger along with a long cable.

Little did they know, but Xeno was beginning to awaken. She slowly stirred as she lay upon the table, the brothers, proteges and Sth'vaks backs to her. The serpent noticed that she was not in the brothers vessel, as well as the proteges next to the table. Xeno slowly sat up and kept silent to not alert the other Yautjas, her teeth bared. She quietly stood upon the table and extended her claws. One of the younger Yautja noticed the shadow of Xeno looming over them and turned around, roaring in fright as the serpent screeched and launched onto him and pinned him to the floor.

The other proteges roared fearfully and ran as Sth'vak and the brothers turned to see Xeno about to kill the young scrawny scientist with her inner jaw.

"XENO!!! DON'T!!" Kritos shouted.

The purple xenomorph ceased as she heard her name, her inner jaw retreating back into her mouth as she looked up to see the brothers. Then slowly shaking and holding her head.

"Kritos..? Karna..? I feel strange...different..." Xeno slowly stood and let the younger Yautja flee.

Sth'vak stood silent as Xeno spoke their language fluently.