Chapter 26.

*   *   *   *

2 days into the trip back to Behsa, Je'Trya finally awoke from his long rest. He coughed as he sat himself up, still feeling somewhat ill and weak. But his skin was returning to its natural tan tone and he had regained his strength. The Elite held his head and shook his head. That was when he realized he wasn't in the Weyland Yutani complex, but on a small Yautja ship. Je'Trya noticed that there was a large piece of meat on a small table next to his resting place, fresh. The Yautja didn't hesitate and devoured it as he hadn't eaten for weeks, once he finished eating he set his feet down onto the metal floor.

"That was SOME hallucination about a Xenomorph..." He clicked to himself.

"Oh that was no dream."

Je'Trya was about to stand when he heard the growl from the throne like seat, seeing a very long tail with metal spines. The chair then rotated upon a platform to face the Elite, revealing the purple xenomorph who had liberated him. She was still filthy from soot and now dried blood from the animal she killed for the meat. She was munching on the Royal facehuggers tail, the only thing left of the once living parasite. Je'Tryas eyes were very wide at the sight of his savior, a growl rumbling in his throat. The serpent put the tail in her mouth and began chewing, the sound of its exoskeleton crunching was exceptionally loud. The Yautja for some strange reason did not want to attack her, for he felt a connection to her.

"What are You?" He snarled.

"A Xenomorph hybrid of Yautja and human, I was born from your clone with added human DNA. So in a strange and disturbing way, I am your child. I am called Xeno." She said calmly.

The Elite was speechless, trying to find the correct words as the xenomorph grabbed the bag filled with firearms and the documents. She pulled the Top Secret folders out and put them in her lap, opening them to read over the papers. Je'Trya stared at the dirty Xeno as she was reading the documents, getting black dust over the papers. She blew the dust off and continued reading, her eyes scanning over the words.

"So my father truly DID send you to find me?" The Elite asks.

"Yep, he did." She replied without looking up from the documents.

"But...why? He hates Xenomorphs." He snarled.

"Him and I struck a deal that if I found you dead or alive and brought you home, he would release my Yautja brothers."

"Yautja brothers?"

"They were injured by the Super Predators, and I slaughtered them all at once. I also get to keep their heads once we return, which SHOULD be soon."

Silence fell upon them as Xeno continued reading the top secret papers. The Elite slowly stood, now actually able to stand on his own with his regained strength. The purple xenomorph growled at the documents as she continued reading, Je'Trya looked to the serpent seeing her attention on the papers and not him.

"What the FUCK were these humans up to?" She snarled.

Je'Trya was silent as he didn't know what she was talking about, or what she was reading. He only watched her as she lifted her head, staring at him from under her glass dome.

"Je'Trya, how long were you in that facility?" She asked.

"I don't even know...most of it's a blur."

"Well according to these documents, they took dozens of blood samples from you. And that's not even the worst part. Not only were they creating clones of you, it seems that they were going to use those clones for a controlled army."

Je'Trya became furious.

"WHAT?! Is there any explanation to it? I demand answers!" He roared.

Xeno was completely calm, "According to these notes, they have attempted this with both Yautjas, Xenomorphs and even humans. Unfortunately they never survived the experimentation, but you did and that's why they found a strong fascination to you. They know you are from a very strong clan."

"The P'Tuera are one of, if not THE strongest blooded Yautja clan. We've survived cannibalism and bloody wars and are still going strong." The Elite said proudly.

"Precisely. They used your strong DNA and mixed it with Xenomorph Chitin to create a metallic powder, one that creates an industrial steel when forged and melts other metals. But there's so much here it's overwhelming." She looked down at the reports and notes.

"Then read it later." Je'Trya approached the xenomorph.

Xeno looked up at her predecessor, strangely enough comforted by his presence and him hers. She put the papers back into the folders and stood up to look the Elite Warrior in the eye, Je'Trya being a few inches taller than her. She reached for the Yautjas necklace around her throat, removing it and holding it out to the warrior.

"I believe this is yours." She clicked.

Je'Trya looked in between the xenomorph and his necklace, him pushing the necklace back to her.

"Keep it, you've earned it." He clicked.

"But it's yours, I can't accept it whatever it is."

"It's simply a communicator which I've had altered to also be a lingual translator, it takes any language within the universe and makes it understandable. Just keep it, Xeno."

Xeno perked at him using her name, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug with a happy purr. Je'Trya was stunned by her action, not knowing how to react to a serpent hugging him.

*   *   *   *

Behsa was in their sights as they approached the planet fast. Je'Trya had recovered enough to walk around on his own without Xeno's help and without stumbling, but the serpent was always ready to jump in and assist him.

"Father, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Much better, and you don't need to call me that."

"But I possess your DNA, as well as the blood of the P'Tuera."

He sighed, "Very well, I won't stop you from doing so."

The vessel entered the atmosphere of Behsa and bound towards the village of the P'Tuera, it coming into their sights rather quickly. The small ship slowed drastically and began its descent at the village gate, the P'Tuera inhabitants saw the vessel and seemed to gather at the gate. The ship set down gently, the ramp lowered and hit the ground with a loud hiss. Xeno and Je'Trya exited the ship side by side, the locals clicked and growled among themselves as the xenomorph and Elite approached the gate. She held the massive Praetorian skull in one arm, the bag full of firearms and the documents in the other.

The locals step aside as Je'Tryas father along with the other Elders strode towards them, the Elite Warrior getting onto one knee and bowing to his predecessor. The xenomorph saw him do so and proceeded to do the same, kneeling down and bowing in respect.

"I brought your son home as you wished."

He nodded to her, turning his attention to his offspring.

"Welcome home, my son. Was your hive cleansing a success?"

Je'Trya nodded and stood, "Yes father, I killed the entire hive."

"Excellent. You only need to complete 2 more before becoming the next ruler of the P'Tuera."

Xeno then stood up.

"Pardon my interruption, but I still have yet to see my Yautja brothers as our deal is done."

The Elder looked to her, gesturing her to follow. She rightfully does so while Je'Trya followed beside her.