Chapter 52.

Je'Trya and his men followed the path of wanton destruction caused by the Ultimate Predator, it lead them to another small town. But there were Yautjas still alive and well, that was until they were struck down by the beast. The Ultimate Predator was right in their sights, his wristblades raised to slash another injured Elited warrior.

"You there!" Je'Trya roared.

The large Yautja halted mid swing, nearly about to kill the warrior, and glanced over his shoulder. He turned around and faced the P'Tuera members, his bloodstained wristblades still withdrawn. The hybrid didn't recognize the symbols upon their masks, but some of the remaining Yautjas did from old stories.

"We are members of the P'Tuera, it is our duty to eliminate you for your heinous crimes against Yautjas."

The Ultimate Predator simply rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"That's nice, but what would make you any different from the other warriors I've defeated?"

"Our ferocity."

The P'Tuera warriors removed their weapon of choice from their belts, which were combisticks. The Elite then took out his own combistick, it was a sheen silver with golden blades on either end. The locals clicked among themselves at the scene that was unfolding, they had hope that the newcomers could defeat the hybrid. The Ultimate Predator growled aggressively and readied himself for the oncoming battle. Je'Trya and his men roared and charged the beast, the hybrid himself letting out an unholy roar and charging the warriors.

He swung his wristblades at the smaller warriors, but they were ready for it. The P'Tuera members split up and went in different directions in an attempt to distract the beast, and luckily it was working. It was evident that the hybrid had little to no battle experience, so it relied only on its brute force to kill. One of the warriors behind the larger Yautja launched himself, swinging his bladed combistick at his back. As the hybrids exoskeleton wasn't online, he roared out in agony as a deep gash was left.

Only this angered him enough to use it. His brown skin shifted into the bluish grey with darker red stripes, the sound of the exoskeleton forming confused the warriors circling the beast. The Ultimate Predator then bellowed in laughter, taunting them to attack him. Another 2 of the warriors hurled themselves at the Yautja whilst swinging their bladed weapons, but this time the blades didn't even leave a scratch upon his skin. Je'Trya and his men were shocked at the hybrids ability.

"How is that possible?!" One of the warriors snarled.

"What, you thought I was going to be easy?" The Yautja hissed.

The Elite growled while clutching his weapon, he could not allow this beast to kill any more Yautjas. He and his team now had to rethink their strategy, not that they weren't used to doing so. But this strategy change may cost them their lives. Je'Trya charged at the beast with his weapon ready, the Yautja raised his wristblades and swung at the small warrior before him. But Je'Trya was faster, he raised his combistick and blocked the wristblades. The Ultimate Predator was pleasantly surprised by the Elites quick movements, chuckling loudly.

Je'Trya turned and thrust his combistick at the hybrids chest, the blades at the head of it shattered and fell off. Gasps were heard all around from the warriors, the locals, and even himself. The Ultimate Predator then grabbed the Elite by the throat, lifting him off the ground. Je'Trya dropped his weapon and clasped onto the hybrids arm, trying to claw at his exoskeleton.

"I admit, you are much more of a challenge than the other warriors I've faced. I truly admire it! It almost makes me want to spare you just to battle you again." He said.

The other warriors roared at the beast who dared to handle their leader in such a way, charging him and throwing their weapons. This distracted the hybrid enough to release his grasp on Je'Trya, making him fall to the ground.