Chapter 21.

Xeno watched helplessly as the Yautjas went into hard combat. Falconer and Tracker went after Karna while Kritos went hand to hand with the Berserker, their wristblades clashing fiercely enough that sparks flew. She had never seen the engineer in such a way, him being furious was an understatement. Kritos was FURIOUS, the same with Karna. She continued to used her tail to cut through the net, slowly but surely making progress.

The Falconer and Tracker ganged up on the young hunter as he was blocking as best as he could, but alas it wasn't truly enough. Tracker kneed the Youngblood in the back, causing him to roar in pain as he was slammed into the wall. The xenomorph screeched out in fear for the younger Yautja, Kritos roared angrily as he slashed at the Berserkers chest, a splash of green fluorescent blood splattered the ground as the Bad Blood only grunted.

Karna got back to his feet and went for the Tracker, delivering a powerful kick to his chest and sending him down. Falconer growled and went to attack but the Youngblood swiftly dodged, throwing a punch to his mask. The bronzed mask cracked from how much force was inflicted, the Super Predator stumbling backwards. Tracker got back to his feet and attacked the hunter.

Berserker and Kritos were locked into fierce combat as they swung their singlular wristblades at one another, the blades colliding loudly. The engineer unleashed a barrage of punches, kicks and slashes onto the Bad Blood. He stumbled backwards a little ways as the Yautja was huffing and puffing in exhaustion.

"For Blooded clan members, it's pathetic that you haven't killed the serpent yourselves." Berserker clicked.

"That's none of your fucking business, now is it?" Kritos growled, but not before delivering a powerful kick to the Berserkers kneecap.

The Bad Blood roared as a loud crack could be heard, him falling to his good knee. The engineer growled angrily as he raised his robotic arm. Berserker looked up to him from behind his mask, the predator started chuckling.

"Do it, claim my head as a trophy." He clicked.

Kritos was about to swing the blade when he heard an agonized roar come from his brother, he turned his head to see Karna bleeding excessively from his abdomen. The Falconers own blade had penetrated him as Karna fell, holding his midsection.

"KARNA!!" The engineer roared.

While he was distracted, the Berserker stood and grabbed Kritos' robotic arm and twisted hard. The pain sensors in his arm activated, Kritos roared in agony and fell to his knees as his blade retracted into his wrist. Berserker delivered his good knee straight to the side of the engineers head, another loud crack ensuing as he then ripped his robotic arm free from the engineers shoulder socket. Oil and blood began spilling from the injury, as well as from his for sure concussion. Kritos was thrown along with his arm and Karna was tossed next to him, both were bleeding badly.

Xeno was in pure shock, her heart almost stopping from the sight of the brothers being defeated so easily. The Super Predators approached the brothers, Berserker limping from his broken kneecap.

"Now this, THIS was one of our better hunts!" Berserker roared.

Kritos and Karna looked up at their attackers, growling and clicking inaudible words.

"Now, who will be the first to die..."

"YOU." A snarl came from behind the Bad Bloods.

Berserker turned around, only to be greeted with a flash of purple and silver going straight through his chest and out his back. Green blood splattered all over the floor in front of the brothers, both of them looked up and saw a familiar axe blade. Xeno had escaped the net and had thrusted her tail into the Berserker, the Bad Blood was shaking as she used her appendage to lift her prey off the ground. She brought the Berserker close to her face and bared her teeth.

"It was bad enough when you ambushed me, but when you mess with THEM, you deal with ME." She hissed.

The xenomorph opened her maw as her mandibled second jaw was revealed, it slowly coming out of her mouth. Berserker coughed as he couldn't say anything, her tail had gone straight through his heart. She thrust her inner jaw at his cranium, it successfully struck between the Bad Bloods eyes. The Berserker went limp, the xenomorph flung his corpse into one of the nearby walls. Falconer, Tracker, Kritos and Karna stared at Xeno, stunned. She slowly turned to the remaining Super Predators, growling and extending her claws.

With a screech, she ran full speed on all fours at the Tracker. He had barely any time to react as she unleashed a barrage of her own attacks. Tail smacks, punches, kicks, but most importantly biting. She bit into the Trackers neck as he was attempting to get her off, ripping into his flesh and tearing his head and spine from his body. Xeno let his body fall to the ground as blood streamed from his neck, she spat out the vertebrae connected to his head and charged at her final victim.

She grabbed a hold of Karna's combistick which he had dropped after being stabbed, jumping upwards and twirling it in her left hand. Falconer blocked her oncoming attack with the combistick, but the serpent was much faster and thrust the blades into his chest. Falconer froze as he fell to his knees, the xenomorph pulled the weapon from his chest and swung at his head, taking it clean off.

Xeno breathed heavily as she looked around at the now massacre of the Bad Bloods. Falconer and Tracker had been decapitated, as Berserker lay with a gaping hole in his chest and back. She dropped the combistick and turned to face Kritos and Karna, seeing that they both were standing and using the wall for support. They looked around at the deceased Super Predators, then back to their serpent.

Xeno chittered as she picked up the heads of the Falconer and Tracker.

"Holy. Fucking. SHIT." Kritos clicked.

"Did I do good?" She asks.

"GOOD?? You just took all THREE of them on, and WON." Karna clicked.

"They hurt my family, didn't have much of a choice.  Are you two okay?"

"We'll be fine, just need some bandaging. And Xeno?"

The xenomorph perked, Kritos held up her necklace. She gasped and took it from him with a purr as she put it back around her neck.

"You found it!"

"Of course, now let's get back to the ship. It's right outside." Kritos clicked.

But before they went to leave, the sound of a loud clang startling them. They turned and looked towards the opposing gateway to their exit, what they saw was what they weren't expecting whatsoever.

5 Elder Yautjas stood at the gateway staring at them.