Chapter 1.

2 Yautja brothers entered the infirmary upon their vessel, carrying a Bad Blood whom had broken into their ship. The rogue had unfortunately fallen victim to an alien known as a "facehugger". The spider crab like creature had clamped onto the Bad Bloods face and refused to let go as it impregnated it's victim. The brothers lay the fallen Yautja upon one of their medical beds, keeping their distance if the facehugger were to fall off.

"He's good as dead." The older of the two, Kritos clicked to his sibling.

Kritos was the elder brother. He was a skilled engineer who had lost his right arm in a machine failure, but had since replaced it with a mechanical arm and hadn't been slowed by his new appendage. His orange golden eyes glared at the bad blood laying unconscious in their infirmary.

"Serves him right for breaking in, good thing he encountered the facehugger before we did. We must've picked one up unnoticed while on that asteroid looking for materials." The other brother, Karna clicked back.

Karna was Kritos' younger brother by 5 years, he was the hunter while his older brother preferred working on larger machines. But he was also skilled enough in engineering in case something within their ship ever decided to break or shut down. The brothers were close as they could be, never to be separated as they were all the other had. Kritos crossed his arms as he thought of what to do once the Bad Blood awoke after the facehugger detached, and afterwards a Predalien. 

"Do we kill the bad blood once he wakes up?" Karna asked while summoning his wristblades.

"The chestburster will do that for us. But with the Predalien that will come out of him soon, we must kill it before it becomes a true threat. You heard the story of what happened with a predalien on the planet called Earth." The older Yautja stated.

"The abomination had the ability to impregnate hosts without a queen, correct?" The young hunter asked.

"Correct, and there is a chance that this one will as well. So we will both end up dead if we don't handle the serpent that slithers out of him." Kritos replied.

The brothers then heard a thud, looking back to the bad blood. The facehugger had fallen off of its host, legs curled up as it now lay dead upon the floor.

"I am thankful that wasn't you, brother." Karna clicked to Kritos.

"And I you." The older Yautja let his brothers shoulder.

They heard a growl come from the bad blood. The rogue Yautjas eyes opened, his amber eyes snapped open as he saw he was in an unfamiliar place. Kritos and Karna growled and took defensive positions in case the rogue would attack. The Bad Blood roared loudly and sprang from the bed, wristblades summoned and ready to fight.

"Who are you?!" The rogue roared.

"We could ask you the same, why did you break into this vessel?" Karna growled.

"That is none of your concern as to why I'm here, why are YOU here?" The Bad Blood hissed.

Kritos growled and stepped forward, "This is OUR ship, it IS our concern that you are here. But as it will be your last minutes alive, we won't bother with you. But we will deal with your offspring."

"That'll be worth more of our time." Karna chimed in.

The rogue Yautja reared his head back, unaware of what the brothers meant.

"What the hell are you talking about? I possess no young!" The Bad Blood roared.

"Actually, you had a facehugger on you. So you don't have much longer." Karna said smugly.

The rogue growled and clenched his fists.

"Then before that happens, I will kill you before the serpent within me kills me!" The Bad Blood roared and launched at the brothers.

Karna slashed the wristblades at the oncoming Yautja, managing to land a slash upon the bad bloods abdomen. The rogue grunted as it was only a scratch, throwing a punch at the young hunter. But Kritos grabbed the Bad Bloods fist before it made contact with his brothers mandibles, pushing the rogue to the floor with great force.

"NEVER harm my brother." Kritos growled.

The Bad Blood looked up at the brothers, then he began to laugh.

"You both will be dead..." He then began to cough.

The rogue Yautja then held his chest and coughed harder, Kritos and Karna's eyes widened as they took a few steps away from the Bad Blood.

"It's happening..." Karna hissed.

The Yautja then began writhing in agony as the chestburster began eating it's way out of his chest, the brothers helplessly watched as the Bad Blood was squirming upon the floor as he was being eaten alive from the inside. His chest spiked as the chestburster was attempting escape, the Yautjas skin being rather thick made it more difficult for the serpent.

But then the serpent burst out, it's dome head ripping through his chest. The rogue Yautja went limp, his brown eyes staring at the ceiling. Kritos and Karna stared at the chestburster, watching it as the snake like creature looked around. But they were confused as they saw no mandibles upon the serpent, or any dreadlocks like they did.

"Uh, Kritos? Why doesn't it have any Yautja features?" Karna asked.

"I am unsure..." Kritos only stared at the serpent.

The chestburster faced the 2 brothers, tilting it's head and chittering curiously. It squealed then launched out of the bad bloods body and slithered out of the room, the Yautja watching as it sped out of the room. Kritos sighed while placing two of his robotic fingers to his temples, his mandibles wiggling in annoyance.

"Great, now we need to find the serpent before it's fully grown." He mumbled.

"Safety in numbers." His brother reminded.

Kritos nodded, the brothers leaving the infirmary to embark on a hunt for the xenomorph chestburster.