Chapter 58.

Je'Trya stared at his angry daughter, chuckling mischievously.

"Oh you did it now, she's pissed."

The Ultimate Predator snarled and faced the xenomorph, his own fists clenched. They made direct eye contact as she removed her cape from around her neck, letting it drop to the ground. She knew what she was about to do could possibly break the code of honor, but this was her last chance of defeating the Yautja. The Praetorian screeched and charged at the beast, but quadrepedally. She launched herself at him and tackled him to the ground, pinning him under her. She opened her powerful jaws, allowing acid to drip from her lips and onto the Yautjas face. He grunted as he felt the searing pain eat through his exoskeleton, unaware that her mandibled inner jaw was headed straight for his cranium.

Xeno screeched and thrusted her second mouth at the Yautjas forehead, but he had then noticed what she was doing. The beast moved his head aside to avoid her inner jaw, proceeding to throw her off of him. The Praetorian snarled as she landed on her hands and feet and charged him again, although this time she wasn't aiming to tackle him. She launched at him, spinning herself around so her powerful tail struck him right in the chest. The Yautja grunted very loudly and stumbled backwards, the hit was actually rather painful to him even with his exoskeleton.

Je'Trya watched how Xeno was fighting back, she was using Xenomorph tactics. Something she rarely ever did from what he had seen, but in a time like this, he knew she was only doing it as a last chance to protect him and those that inhabited the planet from the hybrid. She unleashed a barrage of rapid attacks upon the Yautja. Punches, kicks, bites, tail whips, claw slashes, and acid spits. The Ultimate Predator wasn't fast enough to block her attacks as she was moving so fast, an advantage to the xenomorph. He wasn't as badly injured as Xeno was despite having lost half his arm, although as she was making progress on dissolving his armor allowed her to be getting more damage in with deeper cuts and bite marks.

But her luck soon ran out. The Yautja grabbed the Praetorians tail and started spinning, the xenomorph yelped as he let go of her, she flew into the electrical box as received a mild shock from it. She only snarled as she got back onto all fours, running at the beast. He was ready for her to unleash her attacks, but she wasn't going to attack this time. As the xenomorph jumped at him, she grabbed onto his only wrist gauntlet and pulled it free from his large arm. The Yautja was was furious when she threw his only weapon over the edge of the building, roaring and reaching for her. She was much quicker as he reached for her, delivering a strong kick to his jaw.

He roared and grabbed her leg tightly, Xeno yelped as the beast swept her other leg out from under her. Her razor spine hit the ground with a strange sounding thud, the hybrid pulled the xenomorph closer to him. He was staring at the golden encasing behind her knee and saw how it was infused into her skin, getting a very brutal idea. He chuckled as he gripped the modification firmly, then ripping it free from her flesh. The Praetorian shrieked out in agony as blood streamed from her leg, the bite marks from her older xenomorph brothers attempt in killing her was revealed. The Ultimate Predator then lifted Xeno up to throw her over the edge of the building, chuckling as he was about to kill his worthy opponent.

A plasma shot hit the Yautja in the side, him roaring out in pain as he dropped the Praetorian onto the metal roof beneath them. The beast whipped his head to face who had dared to shoot him, seeing 2 masked Yautjas at Je'Tryas side. Xeno looked in their direction to see the Yautjas, her blue and pink eyes widening.

It was Kritos and Karna, for they had followed her to their home planet. Kritos was helping the Elite to his feet while Karna once again used his plasma caster and shot the hybrid. The Yautja roared again and stumbled backwards away from Xeno, who was desperately attempting to stand up. The young hunter ran to his injured niece to help her up, grabbing a hold of her muscular arm.

"What are you two doing here..?" She asked.

"What, you thought we would ignore the fact that the bastard harmed our brother and niece? Fat chance." He clicked.

The Ultimate Predator roared and bodyslammed the Youngblood away from the xenomorph, sending him flying into the other brothers and knocking them all down. Karna was dazed from how hard he was hit as Kritos and Je'Trya were struggling to get up, the overgrown Yautja slowly approaching them. The Praetorian was roaring to get the hybrids attention away from them and onto herself, but it wasn't working. She was also becoming very dizzy from the amount of blood she had lost and she was losing more and more. But she was fighting it as she attempted crawling.

"You all seem to care about a lowly serpent, pathetic. I will kill you ALL! And your precious xenomorph will watch, she's next..." The Yautja raised his large hand with larger claws.

Xeno was then faced with a bold and daring idea. She used the edge of the building as support to stand up on her remaining good leg, limping along the edge towards the beast who's back was to her.

"Zexal....take good care of Nova for me..."

"Xeno no don't!!"

She roared and launched at the Yautja, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs and tail around his waist tightly. The beast roared and tried to throw her off, but he wasn't getting anywhere. The Praetorian was spitting acid at him wherever she could. His back, his chest, his shoulders, his face, anywhere and everywhere she could. Xeno knew that her time was about to come to an end, but she was not scared to die for doing what she could've to save the innocent Yautjas. The Ultimate Predator grabbed her by the tail once again and hit her right in the face, giving her a split lip and throwing her into the edge of the building. He stood atop of the weakened xenomorph and kneeled down to look her in the eye.

Green blood flowed from the wounds she had given him, large patches of his original skin showed from where his armor was melted away by her extremely corrosive acid. Xenos unique orbs stared right into his yellowish orange eyes, her eyelids threatening to close but she forced herself to keep them open. She was exhausted and her purple skin was growing paler and paler from the more blood she lost. The Yautjas below were watching in horror and anger as the larger Yautja had reigned supreme over their last hope.

"So...you got...what you wanted..." She whispered.

"You have been a very worthy opponent, but now YOU will DIE." He snarled.

She coughed, "I've lived long enough..."

The Yautja lifted his claws and was ready to slice her head clean off her shoulders, but that was when the Praetorian noticed something. A large patch of his real skin was exposed on his chest, right where his heart lay. His back was also unprotected from how much she had hit it with her corrosive liquids, she had one final idea as the Yautja smirked.

"You will never be remembered to have fallen to me, the Ultimate Predator!"

"Oh...won't I?" Xeno grinned and lifted her tail, thrusting the tip of it right at his spine.

Her golden axe blade penetrated through his chest. The Ultimate Predator froze, his eyes wide open as he looked down at his gushing chest to see her golden bladed and razir spined tail through him, most importantly his heart. Xeno started thrusting her tail back and forth like a hacksaw while lifting upward, the Yautja was silent other than shortened breaths as the serpent was literally sawing him in half, now at his throat.

"I believe...I claim 'The Ultimate Predator' title now..." She hissed.

With a final hack of her tail, the Yautjas head was split in two down the middle. Green blood gushed as the beasts corpse fell backwards onto the roof, a pool of his blood surrounding him. Kritos, Karna and Je'Trya were in pure awe at what Xeno had done, she had done it. She had killed the Ultimate Yautja. The Praetorian slowly stood on her good leg as her vision was more blurry than before, she could hardly hear the Yautjas from the ground roaring from her victory. The 3 brothers were now untangled and standing up, looking towards her.

"Xeno, you did it!! You killed him!!" Karna snarled.

Xeno looked towards the brothers without a single word, a small smile on her face. But then her eyes slowly closed, her form went limp and she collapsed onto the metal roof.