Chapter 22.

The brothers were wide eyed at the sight of the Elders, seeing the same symbol upon their foreheads as the symbol in the arena.

"The P'Tuera..." Kritos clicked.

They were surrounded on all sides by Yautja warriors, the xenomorph hid behind the brothers. Kritos and Karna were pulled away from her and held by 2 of the larger warriors, causing her to hiss in worry. She went to help them when 2 large combisticks blocked her path, then them being pointed directly at her. The serpent growled and stepped back, knowing they were bound to attack her either way. She held her hands up in surrender as several plasma casters were aimed at her, then looking to the approaching Elders.

"Let them go." She snarled.

"The serpent can communicate AND knows it's place, very interesting..." the Head Elder growled.

"Please let them go, they're hurt and I don't want them to suffer..." She repeated, her tone sounding pained.

The P'Tuera warriors looked at one another, confused as to why the xenomorph was begging them to release the brothers. The Elders gazed over her frame and taking in her strange metal additions, as well as her wearing leather clothing. The Head Elder cocked his head to the side, staring at the serpent.

"What are you, serpent?" He asks.

"A hybrid. A hybrid of Xenomorph, Yautja, and human. But one with more mental capacity than the ferals." She answered.

"Clearly. But tell me, why should we spare you?"

"I..."

Xeno looked to Karna, he nodded to her. She lowered her head, sighing before looking back to the Elders.

"I killed my entire hive singlehandedly, and I have the head of my Praetorian brother to prove it." She growled.

Kritos was wide eyed at her confession. The Elder reared his head back with many clicks.

"Present this proof." He gestured for the warriors to lower their plasma casters.

"It's in our vessel that is right outside, be right back." She pointed to the exit where the vessel was.

Xeno climbed the wall into the seating area and ran out towards the vessel. She returned a few minutes later while holding the massive skull close to her chest, jumping down into the arena and dropping the skull at their feet. The Elders and warriors were wide eyed at the sheer size of the skull she had claimed. She placed her clawed foot onto the skull.

"He got in my way of destroying the hive, which I did successfully eradicate from existence with a bomb. I wanted to prove myself." She clicked.

The Elder looked to the xenomorph once again, getting a good glance at the necklace around her neck. He recognized it immediately, growling angrily.

"Where did you find that?" He snarled.

Xeno flinched, "It came from my host. My host was named Je'trya-"

Before she could finish, the Elder grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground. She grasped his arm as he began squeezing her throat.

"Je'trya is MY SON!!! He's been missing for months, You took him from me!" He roared.

"W-Wait!!! Let me...finish.." She sputtered.

"He was a clone! It wasn't the real Je'Trya!" Kritos snarled.

The Elder whipped his head towards the injured engineer, his growling ceased.

"What? A clone? That's impossible!"