Chapter 42.

"A King Xenomorph? But those don't exist, unless..."

"Weyland Yutani tortured him. I need to find him." I went to stand.

I do so, actually capable of standing up. Standing at my full height, Kritos was now MUCH shorter than me. I towered over him by at least 3 feet, both him and Nova looked up at me as I went to leave the room. But that was when a clawed hand grabbed mine, I turned my head to see the engineer clamping my hand.

"You JUST had surgery, and you don't know this Xenomorph. You need to rest." Kritos snarled.

I sighed, "Very well. I will rest for the time being. On my ship, come Nova."

The little neomorph came running and passed me as she ran out of the room, my brother letting go of my hand but staying close to my side. We exit the Genesis to head back to the Corporal, the sun high in the sky and beating down on us. A patch of the grainy surface off to the right shifted, a rattling sound ensuing. Kritos and I look to the disturbed patch, seeing a strange rattle sticking out of the ground. Nova dove onto the hot sand and ran towards the rattling, a serpent like creature then emerged from the sand and lunged at her with 2 large fangs.

But Nova was much faster, she avoided the creatures bite and pounced onto the serpent. She bit into its neck and tore it's head free of its body, beginning to consume it. I smiled as the neomorph had caught her first meal. The Yautja at my side watched as she held the creatures rattle in her hand, then shaking it violently. The sound was annoyingly loud, fortunately she quickly lost interest and threw the rattle away.

"First kill at such a young age." I clicked.

"Indeed, and I am curious to see this Queen mothers head."

"Sure, follow me."

Kritos and I enter the hot warehouse with Nova following, walking into the Corporal. We entered the cockpit and headed towards the ladder, climbing down it and into the cargo hold. The Queen Mother head still filled nearly the entire space, but there was room to walk around it if you squeezed through. Je'Trya was also in the cargo hold, stroking the head with his claws. The Engineer at my side was speechless, his golden eyes wide. Nova slid down the ladder and onto the floor, then jumping onto my grandmother's head.

"Karna wasn't kidding when he said the head was big, that's massive..." Kritos snarled.

"It certainly is, Xeno was every xenomorph from your hive blue?" Je'Trya asks.

"My mother and this one was, there were a few dark blue Xenomorph offspring but they were rare. I was more than likely going to be blue, but Redrum made me purple." I hissed.

"Plausible, and by Pala you are much larger. Do you feel any different?"

"Other than being taller than all of you, and have a telepathic ability to communicate with other Xenomorphs, no not really."

The Elite cocked his head, "Telepathic ability to other Xenomorphs? That must be one of the qualities you gained from evolving. I assume you spoke to another xenomorph."

I nodded and went to speak, but my brother interrupted me.

"Someone named Zexal, a King Xenomorph. But what she NEEDS is to rest." Kritos side eyed me.

"Yes yes I will rest, but I'm going to need new bedsheets. I could go out later tonight and get something."

"That isn't resting-"

"I will go with her to ensure that she won't get into trouble." Je'Trya interrupted.

The engineer sighed, "Alright fine, but Xeno take a painkiller before you go."