Chapter 67.

Gegur had no idea that Xeno was hot on his heels as he pushed through the small crowd, people moving out of both his way and hers.

"Hey!!" She roared.

The roar caused him to turn his head, seeing the Praetorian pursuing after him.

"What the FUCK is THAT?!" He shouted and ran faster.

But Xeno was persistent, she quickened her pace as well. She was closing the distance in between him and her, the fugitive stood no chance of out running her. With a screech, the serpent launched into the air towards him, tackling the criminal from behind. Gegur yelled in pain as Xeno pushed him to the ground, pinning him under her weight. He reached for his bloodstained knife which he had dropped, but she grabbed it first and cast it aside. A small crowd had gathered around them as the fugitive was attempting to break free from the Praetorian's strong grip, alas his attempts were futile.

"G-Get offa me you FREAK!! I'll kill you!!"

Xeno pointed her retracted combistick at him and summoned it to full extension, the very tips of the weapon right at his throat. Gegur raised his hands in surrender at the Praetorians silent threat, chuckling very nervously.

"On second thought, just keep doing what you're doing." Xeno grinned and retracted her weapon, putting it on a belt loop.

The Lizard was watching the xenomorph as she chased down the fugitive, already doing much better than his previous hires. But he knew that others had their eyes on her as well, so he had to act fast. Nova pushed her way through the crowd with Zexal, who had finally made it up the stairs carefully, to see her holding down the criminal.

"Mama, who's that?" Nova hissed.

"I have no idea, but he killed someone. He is SCUM." Xeno snarled.

The aliens around them didn't understand what they were saying as they couldn't speak xenomorph hisses, growls or snarls as they all spoke mainly English. But then Xeno delivered a hard punch to the fugitives face, rendering him unconscious and a bloody nose. The small crowd around them gasped as she raised her 4 fingered fist to do it again, only this one would be to finish him off. But before she could deliver the final blow, a raspy voice distracted her from doing so.

"A newbie caught the infamous Gegur?! Haha! I'm impressed!" Someone else pushed through the crowd.

Xeno raised her head to see an insect like alien coming through the crowd, she was both astonished and disgusted by the sight of the new alien. It looked very much like a praying mantis but was colored orange instead of green, it offered a hand, or in this case mincer, towards the Praetorian whom of which was genuinely confused.

"The names Manny, and I like what I just saw! Stick with me and I'll make ya rich!!" The insect cackled.

But Xeno was able to detect deceit in his voice, she growled and smacked his arm away, hard. She didn't know who he was, nor did she want anything to do with the deceptive insect. The Praetorian stood up with a huff and got off the unconscious Gegur, headed towards Nova and Zexal. They hissed and growled in between one another in a conversation, those around them were quite confused as they still couldn't understand. The serpents then all nodded and began to walk away, Xeno taking Novas hand gently. But the praying mantis wasn't done yet.

"Hey! Wait! I could use you!" He called after them.

"Oh shut up Manny, you're the cheapest lowlife here." A new voice said.

The new voice caused the Praetorian to halt, the same to her compatriots. She turned her head to see the Lizard man approaching her, unknowingly frightening the neomorph. Nova whimpered and hid behind her mother, this causing both her and Zexal to enter defensive mode. The Lizard immediately noticed their demeanors change and stopped a distance away from the serpents, keeping his empty hands at his sides. He cleared his throat and looked to the purple Praetorian.