Chapter 36.

"Mom...RUN!!" Derek whispered.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? That's an ALIEN FREAK."

And there is the attitude I didn't particularly miss.

"Well this 'Alien freak' saved your mother from being murdered last night." I hissed.

The human went speechless while Carol took my empty glass and went to refill it.

"It's true, she killed the Alleyway Killers." She hollered from across the room.

Derek was wide eyed at the mention of the 'Alleyway Killers', I personally don't know who they were other than living trash. But judging by his very shocked demeanor, they must have been very feared and well known. Carol returned with a full glass of orange juice, she sets it back on the table coaster and sits on the couch. I pick up the glass and drank some more as the boy came closer.

"You KILLED the Alleyway Killers..?" He asked nervously.

"I did, they were surprisingly an easy kill."

"And...how do we know that you won't kill us?"

I give him a strange look although I know he can't see my eyes.

"I have no reason to, that is unless you killed someone innocent." My tail swished.

"Honey if Xeno wanted to, she would've killed me and Kathy last night."

Kathy. That must be the other humans name. The adolescent raised a brow at the mention of my name.

"Xeno? What kind of name is that?"

"It's MY name, short for Xenomorph. Which is what I am."

Carol cleared her throat.

"Actually Xeno, why are you here?"

"On Earth? Or in your home?"

"Well, both really."

I lower my half empty glass with a sigh. I shouldn't lie to them, at least not to Carol. Derek is still rather iffy to me, so he does not have my full trust yet.

"I am here on Earth to find the owner of the company Weyland Yutani, I am to bring his or her severed head back to my home world including this evil Doctor Groves. And I came to your home to ensure you were alright."

Carol then looked very scared, so did her offspring. I took another drink of the orange juice as the 2 looked at each other silently.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"Weyland Yutani is trying to get us humans onto other planets though, why would you want to kill the owner. And not only that, but Doctor Groves is my uncle." The orange haired human said.

I spewed my drink at her words, looking at her with my mouth agape.

"You're RELATED to that MONSTER?!" I shouted.

"I wouldn't call him a monster, but he was definitely always...off." Derek said.

I growled and looked at him.

"No, he IS evil. He is responsible for SO much more that space travel, most of his deeds are cruel and-"

Suddenly I heard a screech behind me, I spun around to face the owner if said screech and saw nothing. It sounded very familiar to the Queen Mothers screech I heard in my dream the previous night, in fact I believe it is actually hers. She is calling out for help, calling for someone to come and free her of her restraints. It sounded as if she were in the room with us, but that's downright impossible because of her massive size. I chittered and tilted my head at the noise, the humans took notice of my odd behavior.