Chapter 53.

I stormed up the staircase and towards the doors, them automatically opening back into the library. The bookshelf sealed behind me as I strode towards the library doors. I'm pissed, no that isn't strong enough a word, LIVID is more like it. This new Yautja has taken Je'Trya to someplace called 'the Capitol' on Yautja Prime, and truthfully I don't even know where that is. Not only that, but if I fail to defeat this enemy, it will be my fault if my father is killed.

I halted at the door to the throne room, checking to see if the floor was still wet from being clean. But as I saw the stone floors didn't shine from any angles and wasn't darker than anywhere else, I can see it's certainly dry. I walk out of the throne room and out of the home, headed straight for the ship storage structure. Kritos had promised that he would install the 'hyperspace drives' as soon as we got back, and so far he hasn't done it yet. That engine tune up could really benefit me right now in getting back to Yautja Prime, presumably before the beast kills Je'Trya.

I enter the building and stride towards the Genesis, every Yautja that was in the structure stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I must admit, it isn't every day that you see a Praetorian Xenomorph wearing golden armor and a cape while holding your previous clan leaders weapon. Upon reaching my uncles' ship, I walk up the lowered ramp into the cargo hold. There were more crates full of I assume more materials from my home asteroid, they must have gone back recently to stock up. I exited the cargo hold and entered the ships corridors.

"Kritos! Karna! Are you 2 here?!" I roared.

There was a slight pause before another roar sounded from another room.

"In my workshop!" Kritos roars.

Ah, right. Where else would that Yautja be? That's usually where he spent most of his time when he was working. I made my way towards the engineers workshop and peered in through the doorway, seeing my older uncle fusing pieces of steel together onto a strange pup sized device. He looked up from what he was doing, freezing upon seeing my new armor. He removed his welding mask and set it aside, looking me up and down as I entered the room.

"Where did you get that armor? And isnt that Turaks weapon..?" He asks.

"Well, a secret armory from a code that your father had given me before...you know. But that's not important right now, are you busy? It's important."

"Well I'm almost finished, what's so important?"

"The Beast on Yautja Prime has taken Je'Trya to 'the Capitol'."

Kritos was dumbfounded and worried, "What?!"

"And if he is to be seen alive ever again, I must go and fight this monster. I need those Hyperdrives installed on my ship as soon as possible, how fast can you get them online?"

My uncle looked very overwhelmed as he rubbed his temples with 2 clawed fingers, grumbling something to himself.

"Fortunately for you, that's what I'm working on right now. But Xeno, ever since you've molted, you've been keeping Karna and I in the dark. You hardly tell us what you're doing or where you're going, you're always on some mission or something or other in secret and you never tell anyone. Now come to find out that we were Blooded to Clan leader of one of the strongest Yautja Clans, as well as actually sharing DNA with you? It honestly worries me."

I thought about it for a moment. He was right. Ever since I've become a Praetorian, I've been more self reserved and secretive. I hadn't even thought about it before, I've changed ever since I've molted. I sighed and lowered my head.

"I hadn't realized I had been more secretive, I am so...SO sorry. I guess I was doing it to protect you and Karna."

"Protect us from what? And nice armor." Karna stood in the doorway.