0.2

CHAPTER TWO ; SMILE, OR GO TO JAIL

he doesn't know better. all and everything he does, is decided for him. he doesn't make his own decisions, he just follows instructions. he's a perfectly obedient pureblood prick. and i will not be terrorised by a boy who doesn't know how to wipe his own arse.

song : little dark age by MGMT'the feelings start to rot, one wink at a time

'the feelings start to rot, one wink at a time.'

DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY , a perfect boy with an even more perfect reputation. Though, his perfection was highly reliant on who you asked. For he himself adored his reputation, loved the way people would cower around him, fear him, almost as if he really was something to be afraid of.

To put it simply, Draco Malfoy loved being Draco Malfoy. His name in particular was something he valued a lot. Everyone feared the Malfoy's wrath. Or well, they all feared his father's wrath. And Draco had never been one to shy away from an opportunity to scare people with his lineage.

"My father will hear about this!"

He'd bellow, and then all of his troubles would suddenly fade. It was his trademark, in a sense. A snarky remark that saved his arse whenever he felt threatened. Or well, when his ego had taken a hit. The effect the words had, did nothing good to lower his already far too high self esteem. For once he'd pulled his heritage into a discussion, detentions would disappear, as would any punishments for his inappropriate behaviour. Draco really couldn't see why calling someone a mudblood was inappropriate, so when he'd gotten reprimanded for it, by Professor McGonagall, he'd owled his father.

His detention was retracted in half a day.

He was superior. Amongst the highest beings of all, and anyone who disagreed was either a half-breed, bloodtraitor, or a filthy mudblood.

Ever since he was brought into the world, he was raised under strict guidelines. Rules that had not changed for centuries, that had been used, passed down even, for generations. The most important one of them all, the main custom for the aristocratic pureblood upbringing, being, that he, a Pureblood Slytherin, was superior. The best race on earth. The only race that had the right to live. He was taught from a very young age, that Slytherin was the only worthy house for him, the only worthy house for any pureblood.

Often to Narcissa's dismay, Lucius Malfoy moulded their son into a perfect pureblood supremacist.

And thus, the poor boy didn't know any better.

He was spoiled rotten. He had gotten everything his little heart desired from the day he learnt how to crawl. He knew how to get what he wanted, when he wanted it.

He was manipulative, smooth talking and calm. Traits he inherited from the eldest living Malfoy. Traits he was praised for by the people around him. Classic Malfoy traits.