act 1

ACT ONE : naive

naive (adj.)
~
/nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/
(of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement."the rather naive young man had been totally misled"(of a person) natural and unaffected; innocent."Andy had a sweet, naive look when he smiled

Draco Lucius Malfoy had always pondered about the existence of love. Frequently wondered whether or not it was real, or simply a fragment of a demented poet's imagination. And as he thought more and more about the fruitless emotion, he realised that it was nothing but a death trap. He'd seen it with his parents, after all. His mother loved his father, yet he didn't love her enough to keep her out of trouble. His father definitely didn't love him enough to protect him, either. No, love was something to steer clear from, to remain far and away, out of its reach.

Katherine Leah Nightingale had always adored the idea of love, entertained the thought of a true, meaningful relationship. However, life had never granted her the opportunity to live out her dream. The universe seemed to have spared her no one to love, or be loved by, but Merlin, did she love loving. In fact, she found it to be the most valuable emotion of all, after all, how could one ever truly live without love?

He was the slytherin prince.

She was a mudblood.

they were never meant to be,
until they were.

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST YOU AFTER THIS?

I DON'T, THAT'S WHY I'M SHOWING YOU.

ARE YOU TRYING TO DELIBERATELY PUSH ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE, MALFOY?

UHH, IS IT WORKING?