EPILOGUE

Jade's POV

*5 years later*

"Get here, Joanna", I playfully chased my four year old who was running all over the place so that she could be awake past bedtime.

I managed to get her and tickle her as I carried her to her room.

I tucked her in and kissed her good night.

I looked at David, my three year old who's sleeping with a peaceful look on his face.

I pulled this thumb out of his mouth and kissed him good night before walking upstairs.

We moved into our home after Joanna was born and this home has been full of love and life since then.

I slowly opened the door of our room and sighed in content as I saw Dax cradling Daniel, our little angel who was born three months ago.

"He's finally stopped crying and fallen asleep", Dax whispered.

I lay a sleeping Daniel in the cradle next to our bed and kissed his little forehead.

I watched as he yawned and smiled to myself.

"Such an angel, isn't he", Dax whispered wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Hmm, he is", I hummed.

"Thank you for giving me the most beautiful family", he said kissing my head.

"Thank you for choosing me", I turned around.

"I'm just glad that I walked into that restaurant 6 years ago and fell in love with you and made a stupid deal. Look where we are", he chuckled and I smiled.

"Who knee that a deal would make us last for a lifetime", I said before leaning in and kissing him.

_

A/N:

This is the end of Dax and Jade's beautiful story.

Please read the Author's Note in the next chapter.

Lots Of Love
-Carita D'Costa❤️