CHAPTER 22

Jade's POV

The next morning was followed by my usual routine as I woke up, got dressed, drove out in my car to Fizzy's place and then college.

As we pulled up in the parking area, a group of students passing by smiled at me.

I returned the gesture as I walked ahead with Fizzy following close behind me.

We kept walking towards the entrance of our college and a few of the students around me congratulated me on my engagement.

Few mocked me because I was engaged, but I just showed them the tallest finger and shut them out.

We entered our first class and saw Jamie sitting in our usual spot in class.

"Hello James Angst", I said as I sat down on my chair next to his.

"Hello soon to be Jade Langford", he mocked my tone.

"Incase you cant see me, I'm right here", Fizzy grumbled as she sat to my left.

Jamie chuckled, "Hello, Miss Felecite Kraus".

"What's up with you calling us by our full names?", she asked him giving a pointed look.

"Just for fun", he rolled his eyes.

Any further conversation was interrupted as our professor walked in.

.

.

.

After another boring day at college, I walked home and found the Langfords happily chatting with my parents in our living room.

All of them, including my parents looked like upper class elite people and I looked like a street juggler in my jeans and tee.

Mrs Langford was the first to notice me.

"Well, here's my Jade", she said as she walked towards me and pulled me in for a hug.

"We were just talking about an appropriate date for your wedding", she said as I sat down on the couch between her and Dax.

He pecked my cheek and I attempted to hide my flushed cheeks.

"I would suggest that we have our wedding a week after Jade's finals", Dax spoke.

"Alright son, the sooner the better. Because remember, the deal won't be carried forward until you two are married", Mr Langford said.

"My finals start next week. We can have our wedding the following weekend", I suggested and everyone around us nodded.

"It's decided. Two weeks from now, my Daxton and Jade will be married", Mrs Langford clapped her hands in excitement and we all smiled.

Alex smiled weirdly, but at least he wasn't acting weird.

"So, let's go to select your wedding dress tomorrow, shall we?", Mrs Langford asked all of a sudden.

"Can we save that for later, mum? I want to get done with my exams and really focus on our wedding plans", I voiced my thoughts.

She looked disappointed with my words.

"We can begin with selecting the venues and themes and food stuff tomorrow, but I'm going to have to save my dress for later", I added, so that she wouldn't misunderstand my words.

"Alright dear, I get that. I mustn't pressurise you with so much when you have to worry about your exams", she nodded.

"Will Miss Rollins be organising our wedding too?", I asked and she shook her head.