CHAPTER 26

Jade's POV

I felt faint movement on my back as I slowly opened my eyes only to come in contact with a bare chest.

I looked up to see Dax smiling at me as he continued rubbing my back.

"Good morning, princess", he kissed the top of my nose as I covered my mouth to hide a yawn.

"Whatever happened to muffin", I mumbled as I snuggled closer into his chest and closed my eyes.

He laughed lightly and his chest slightly vibrated due to the effect.

"Wake up, muffin. It's noon", he said as he ruffled my hair.

"I'm very tired. Dancing all night as taken a serious toll on me", I spoke in a muffled voice as my mouth was pressed into his chest.

"Come on, we barely danced", he said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Says the one who dance all night", I retorted and he chuckled.

"Let's go have lunch, Mrs Langford", he said as he kissed the back of my hand.

"Sounds good", I said before leaning in and kissing him.

.

.

.

The entire day was spent with our family and friends who joined us at lunch at the Langford residence, my new home.

Throughout lunch, Dax hasn't left my side. He's constantly been holding my hand or my waist.

Our dads signed the agreement to collaborate their business and they're officially business partners which was another call for celebration.

The greetings, gifts and wishes were still pouring in from our special day; yesterday.

I noticed Fizzy and Pierre spend a lot of time together this afternoon. Things seems to be a little interesting between them.

Jamie who was tired of being a third wheel at some point of time walked up to a very bored Alex and were soon conversing.

The Langford residence was bustling with celebrations and conversations followed by a delightful luncheon.

After lunch everyone left back home including my parents.

Dax and I returned back to our room and plopped ourselves on the large bed.

"Muffin, I'm really busy this week, so let's go on our honeymoon next week?", Dax spoke as he took my hand in his.

I turned to look at him and he was already looking at me.

"Alright, that's not a problem", I smiled and he smiled too.

"Choose a place, love. Wherever you want to go", he said as he intertwined our fingers.

"Fly me to the moon and me play among the stars", I sang, trying to sound romantic.

"Alright, let me go find some friends at NASA", he said and we laughed.

"But tell me seriously, where do you want to go?", he asked.

"Um, I'd like to go to Brazil", I said after a moment of thought.

"Brazil? Why Brazil?", he questioned.

"I've always wanted to visit Brazil. I've read and heard that it's a very humble and beautiful country", I simply said.

"Alright, but it isn't a romantic place", he said.

"It doesn't have to be a romantic place", I said as a matter of factly.