CHAPTER 1

Jade's POV

"Thanks girl, I'll see ya tomorrow", Felicite said as she kissed my cheek and got out of my car and shut the passenger door.

We were done with another day of college as we counted the days until graduation.

Barely a month or so.

I stepped on the gas pedal as I saw Felicite wave at me through my rear view mirror.

After driving a few blocks, I halted my car in front of a red signal.

Feleicite, Jamie and I have been best buddies since the seventh grade. We've always been known as 'The Trio'. I can't even imagine being away from them after college is over.

Felicite, Jamie and I studied in the same high school and now in the same college.

Jamie initially had plans of going to medical school, but he said he wanted to be around us so he dropped his plans of medical school and took up psychology in the same college where Felicite and I took up management.

It's crazy that our best friend gave up his medical school plans to just be around us, but we weren't complaining.

Ever since my dad gifted me my car on my eighteenth birthday, I've been driving Felicite and myself to college. I'm going to miss the crazy drives with her.

I kind of feel a little more closer towards Felicite maybe because we're girls and we understand each other really well, but Jamie is the guy best friend that every girl needs in her life.

Jaime has always been my support system. He's always been the one who had helped me with my homework and yes, he's the one who taught me to drive.

Who knew that having best friends like them would be such a blessing.

A loud horn snapped me out of my thoughts.

Shit, the signal was green.

I quickly kicked on the gas pedal and I drove down to my home.

.

.

After driving for fifteen minutes, I finally made it home.

The guard noticed my car and opened the gates for me.

I rolled down my window and smiled at the old man who guards our home.

"Thanks Marcus", I said to him and he smiled, waving at me.

I drove further into our large area as he shut the gates.

I parked in one of the parking areas for all the cars of our home.

I got out of my Porsche as I grabbed my backpack and walked across the large garden and towards our home.

Well, we weren't the richest ones, but we were one of the rich people in town.

My dad was a business man, so we had more then enough money and a luxurious house and four cars.

Since I'm the only kid to my parents, my dad always wanted me to have the best.

He got me into the best schools. He got the best of clothes, shoes, mobiles. And of course, the best car.