CHAPTER 2

Jade's POV

"Can you girls please stop talking about guys at all times?", Jamie rolled his eyes at us.

I glanced at him and decided to ignore him.

"I also heard that Chase asked Melanie out. Sad that he's not single anymore", Felicite said with a sad face.

We walked towards the car park as we were done with our classes for today.

"Oh God, look, it's Jason", Felicite gasped.

Jason Anderson was the most gorgeous person I'd ever seen in my entire life. He is literally the most perfect being and was without any doubt the hottest guy in our college. Which also meant, he's the total playboy.

Jason stood a few feet in front of us with a group of girls all over him as he leaned against his car while they flirted with him to no end.

"It's time to leave before I have to hear about this guy for the umpteenth time in my life", Jamie said to us.

"Jamie, we're sorry. We just got carried away while talking about all the hot guys", Feleicite said to a very annoyed Jamie.

"That's happens every single day, Fizzy", he whisper yelled at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

Jamie's real name was James. Felicite and I had given him his nickname 'Jamie'.

And on the other hand, Jamie and I called Felicite as 'Fizzy' because she was very enthusiastic. Just like the fizz when you unscrewed a bottle of beverage.

"Are y'all done?", I asked the two as they stared back at me.

"You guys are like five year olds. Always yelling at each other", I scolded at the two in front of me.

"Sorry", Jamie and Fizzy said at the same time.

"Come on, let's go", I said and Jamie nodded.

"Yeah, we're never going to get noticed by any of these hot guys. Ever", Fizzy mumbled, but Jamie heard that.

"You get noticed by the right ones, you just don't notice", he mumbled, but I heard that.

I've always felt that Jamie has a secret crush on Fizzy.

I've seen the way he looks at her, the way he talks to her, the way he's when he's around her.

I winked at him and he just smiled.

"Bye girls, I'll see y'all next week", he smirked before walking towards his car.

"Next week?", Fizzy looked as he reached his car.

"It's the weekend today, you silly", I said as she blushed and lightly smacked her forehead.

We got in my car before driving off the campus.

.

.

.

I was currently in my room, listening to some music which played from my laptop as I checked my now complete assignment for any errors.