CHAPTER 3

Jade's POV

After a fifteen minute drive from home, we arrived at Le Méridien.

Dad handed the car keys to the valet as we walked towards the entrance of the restaurant.

We walked in and were greeted by two beautiful women who smiled and welcomed us, "Welcome to Le Méridien".

We smiled as we walked towards the receptionist who was a really attractive guy.

"Hi, were the Okoyes and we're here to dine with the Langfords", dad said to him and he smiled before looking at his desktop.

"Follow me, Mr Okoye", he said to my dad as he lead us into the restaurant.

We were soon inside the restaurant whose beauty was absolutely mesmerising.

I've been to hotels like this earlier because my family was of business class, but this was absolutely beautiful.

The interiors were delicately carved as it spread beyond the large area. The chandeliers above each table enhanced the beauty and the light music playing in the background made it seem perfect.

The receptionist lead us to a table at the farther end and greeted us before going back to his duty, after leading us to the Langfords.

On the large table were the Langfords who looked more like perfectionists rather than humans.

Mr Jake Langford stood up and hugged my father lightly and dad introduced us to him. He in return introduced his perfect looking wife; Mrs Olivia Langford, who shook hands with us.

Mr Langford turned towards his children as introduced us to them. He introduced his elder son as Daxton and younger one as Alex.

I extended my hand towards the boys and they shook it with bright smiles on their faces.

Mr Langford motioned for us to sit down and we did.

Since we were seated on a round table, the parents somehow managed to sit next to each other.

My mom sat towards my right side as Alex sat towards my left and Daxton towards his left.

Alex looked like the total bad boy. He was lean and tall. He had blond hair like his mother and brown eyes just like his dad. He had tattoos that covered his neck and I'm pretty sure that he had plenty more tattoos which were hidden below his jacket.

Daxton, on the other hand was angelic. He was really tall and had a broad chest. He had beautiful blue eyes that contrasted with his dark hair. His beard was trimmed to perfect across the edges of his perfect jawline.

I was dragged out of my thoughts when someone cleared their throat.

I blinked my eyes and saw Alex smirking at me.

My cheeks turned red and I lowered my head for a second before looking back at him.

I glanced at our parents who were discussing about politics.

"I really like your name. It's as beautiful as you", Alex said and I raised my eyebrows.

"That's the best pick up line you've got?", I asked and Daxton chuckled.

I looked at him and his smile grew wider.

Damn, he's literally the most perfect person I've ever seen.

Here I was thinking that Jason from my school was the most perfect being, well, that's until I saw Daxton tonight.

"Uh, no. I've got plenty more pick up lines, but I'll save them for later", Alex said as he passed me a wink.