CHAPTER 25

Jade's POV

I took in a deep breath as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked like a different person. I looked beyond beautiful. I looked like a woman rather than just a college graduate.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, but we should get going", Fizzy said as she rushed into the room looking beautiful in her green gown.

I smiled at our reflection in the mirror as she wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my left shoulder.

"I can't believe that my best friend is getting married", she smiled with teary eyes.

"I can't believe either", I smiled nervously as the realisation began to kick in.

"And I thought that we would get married around the same time", she mumbled.

"Aw, Fizzy. Let's find you a nice guy and get you married pretty soon", I laughed and she joined too.

"Yeah, but you can't be my maid of honour like I'm yours", she hung her head low.

"Says who?", I raised my eyebrows.

"OMG, you are legit the 'best' best friend ever!", she squealed as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Okay, we should really get going now", she said as she broke the hug.

I nodded and turned around as I walked towards the exit of the room.

I was greeted by my parents who smiled at me with unshed tears in their eyes.

"You look so beautiful, baby", my dad said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"That's what he told me when we got married", mom said and we laughed.

"Let's go now", Fizzy mumbled.

"Fizzy, take a deep breath. You need to calm down", mom said holding her shoulders and staring into her eyes.

She took in a deep breath.

"I'm not nervous. I'm okay", she mumbled before we walked towards the entrance of the church.

"Shall we?", my dad asked as I nodded and locked my arm in his.

The huge doors opened and the opening hymn played as dad and I walked down the isle.

I've dreamt of this moment ever since I was a teen!

The church looked absolutely immaculate as the sanctuary was adorned in beautiful white flowers

The church looked absolutely immaculate as the sanctuary was adorned in beautiful white flowers. The main church decorations were of white nets with tiny ferns. The aisle was covered with numerous white rose petals whose aroma made me feel better.

And then I looked at the most gorgeous thing in the church.

Rather a gorgeous person, my Dax.