PROLOGUE

Jade's POV

"Are you sure about this?", my mother asked me.

My dad looked at me with guilt in his eyes and lowered his head.

"You don't have to do this, Jay", he said.

"I will, dad. And it's my decision", I said as I walked closer to him and took his hands in mine.

He squeezed my tiny palms in his large ones, "I'm so sorry. I feel so guilty for doing this to you, my baby".

"Dad, this is my choice. I know it is a part of the deal and that you don't want to continue this deal. But this is my choice, it's my decision to marry him", I said and he looked at me.

I gasped when I saw a little tear escape his beautiful grey eyes.

"You will agree to this deal and I will marry him. It's my choice, I promise", I said and he nodded slowly.

"But the day you aren't happy, you will tell me. You will not care about this deal more than your happiness. Promise me, baby", he said as he wiped a tear from my own cheek as it slid down.

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly.

My mother wrapped her arms around us and in that moment I felt perfect.

I felt perfect to be in the arms of the people whom I love and loved me the most.

Although, it would change soon. But I was ready for it.

I was ready for this change.

I would be married soon. To a billionaire's son, just because it was part of a business deal.

And I would make this deal happen.

I would try, no matter what.

_

A/N:

Hi my readers!

I've finally published this book after much planning. The prologue and the first chapter will now be available to you.

I will update this book pretty often, so there's a lot coming your way!

Lots Of Love
-Carita D'Costa❤️