A Desperate Confession

Eijiro's PoV

School is as hectic as always, but at least Katsuki is my boyfriend now. The only problem comes to now that I've got to tell him I'm trans. I mean I don't want to make it seem like I've been lying to him the whole time. I don't know if he will be able to still trust me after it. I think I'm over reacting, I mean he's at least gay so he cant hate trans people, can he?

My thought process gets interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and smile at the person who put me back into reality. I wave before picking up my stuff, and grabbing my boyfriends hand to walk to the lunch hall. We sit down at our normal table , after getting food from Lunch Rush. His food is always good, but I do prefer Katsuki's. I might be slightly biased, but what can you do.

We talk about everything and nothing until Kami bring Shinso into conversation again. It's like the only thing that is in that boys head is Shinso and memes. I mean I'm not complaining about his knowledge on memes, but when he talks about Shinso, It brakes Sero's heart. He hides it, but I'm incredibly good at telling peoples real emotion threw their eyes.

BANG!

I look up to see where the hell that noise came from, to be surprised to see that Sero slammed his hands on the table. That's more of a Katsuki thing. I hope he's not rubbing off on us. He looked up after slamming his hands on the table and looked Kami in the eyes. I think Kami has only just realised that Sero doesn't like it when he talks about Shinso.

"Kami can you not go one second without talking about that insomniac! I mean he sounds great and all, but seriously! He's all you ever go on about!" Sero said on the brink of yelling.

"Why do you hate me talking about Shinso, Sero? Did he do something I don't know about?" Kami replied.

"Oh you seriously don't get it do you? I've tried so hard for you to forget about him, and notice how great I am. I wanted you to know that I can be just as good as him, but nothing I do makes you see me like how you see him." Sero ranted to Kami.

"I just want you to talk about me how you talk about Shinso to other people. I want you to rant about how cool, or handsome I am, but you don't see me that way and it's breaking me apart Kami" Sero continued with tears welling up in his eyes.

"I love you Kami, and it hurts so much that you don't feel the same. I love your goofy smile and your excessive knowledge on vines, but most of all I love how without even trying you make my knees feel weak to the point of falling just when you talk. I love you, but you don't love me." Sero finished.

Along with the end of his rant, came the end of him being able to keep his tears back. He sat back down as his tears flowed down his face. The whole cafeteria went quiet so they could hear every word that Sero was saying. Kami only sat there with a shocked face, trying to comprehend what was just said to him.

Denki's PoV

Did Sero just confess to me. What do I do. I can't just sit here and watch my best friend cry. I mean, how the hell was I supposed to know that he liked me. I mean I like Sero so much, but sir said I couldn't date anyone. He said it was against the rules he had. I mean everyone has rules in their house, this just happened to be one of mine. He said that no one but him is aloud me, unless he brings one of his friends with him.

Why can I never be happy for more than a month before things have to go badly. I mean home isn't going well, but school for once was. I had friends who cared, and I wasn't failing every test I did. Oh no! Why did I start thinking about home in front of people, you know better than to do that Denki. My breathing started to speed up, and my vision became blurry. I couldn't breath. Not again.

I put my hand on my chest to try and help me to breath, but it wasn't working. I felt hand on my shoulders, but it only made it worse. They were quite big, and strong, and it reminded me of him. My breathing worsened, and tears streamed my face. All I could see was him, and the things he did to me. I didn't want him to do it again, he's already done it so many times. Not again! Please!

"Please don't do it. I don't want to do it sir. Not today." Is all I said.

I didn't want to make him angry. Last time I did that it was so much worse. I could hear people chatting around me. Did he bring people with him again. Oh no last time that happened I couldn't do anything physical for a month due to the internal bleeding. Before I can plead again for him not to do anything, I completely blacked out.

Sero's PoV

I was crying after confessing to Kaminari. I know he doesn't like me, but now I've embarrassed myself but also Kaminari. While I was crying I looked up because I heard someone was struggling to breath. I was curious to who it was, and to my displeasure it was Kaminari. I was confused as to why he was hyperventilating, but I was more concerned about my friend.

Kiri walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder to try and bring him out of his mind and back to reality, but all he got was a few words from Kami that confused us all. He said about not doing it today, and sir. Was he that deep into his mind that he didn't know where he was, and who was touching him. Before any of us can say anything to him, he passes out in Kiri's hands.

An unspoken agreement went threw the whole group, as we all stood up and took him to Recovery Girl. We told her what happened and laid him down. She said that this didn't involve physical healing, so she couldn't do much, but she did say he could rest here. I hope Kami is alright, but something tells me he's not. Why is being a teen so hard.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Thank you guys for 10k reads. I'm so glad you like my book, even though it is very long winded. Please continue with it even though it might take some time to finish it. I'm thinking by the time that we are out of quarantine that this book will be finished, but don't quote me on that. I am also writing another book. It isn't a smut book because I'm still finalising my ideas on that one, but it is a BakuDenki. I would be grateful if you guys went to check it out. It only has a few chapters at the moment, but I will continue to write it. I hope you guys are staying safe during this quarantine period and are healthy. I love you guys.

-Jean x