47. Everytime

(Ariana's POV)

A month of rehearsals had passed. The first tour show was tonight as I was beyond excited. Not only was I excited for that but me and Hayes were at such a good point right now. I kissed him last night. I am just waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend.

We were currently all making our way to the venue to change and get ready for the show. I was sat next to Hayes with my head on his shoulder.

I was opening the tour this time and then the boys would come on half way and then I'd do more songs and we'd end it together.
I'm opening the show with 7 rings and closing the show with get well soon.

"Are you nervous?" Shawn asks me.

"Nope!" I smile.

"How do you feel now that this is practically your tour ?" Taylor laughs

"I mean it's not. It's still our tour. I'm just happier that I get to sing more" I smile.

*a few hours later*

Tour had started and it was the boys turn on stage.
I had already opening and I was having a BUZZ. I was so happy and back in my element.

I had met some of my fans this morning and they were just the absolute sweetest. Loads of them brought me gifts and hand made drawings which I adored. I wish I got to spend longer with them !

@HayesGrier
MagconXAriana Tour - Shes back on soon you can stop screaming !  ❤️ @AriMendes

@HayesGrierMagconXAriana Tour - Shes back on soon you can stop screaming !  ❤️ @AriMendes

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, ErinJ and 200,827,939 others.
@PrincessAri: THAT OUTFIT
@MaddisonBeer: what a beauty !
@AriMendes: and 3...2...1.. IM COMING

I was told to get by the stage as the intro for my second half was already starting.

(Hayes POV)

As soon as we came off the stage I rush to the side to wish Ariana good luck for her second part.

She had no dancers with her on this part and it would be her first time on stage alone since the accident. Her music started playing so I had to rush.

When I reach the stage I catch her just before she's going on. I can tell she's nervous. I pull her in for a hug and kiss her cheek.

"Good luck" I smile

"Thank you" she smiles and walks on stage to her fans delight.

"I get tired of your no-shows
You get tired of my control (yeah)
They keep telling me to let go
But I don't really let go when I say so (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I keep giving people blank stares (yeah)
I'm so different when you're not there (yeah, yeah)
It's like something out of Shakespeare (yeah)
Because I'm really not here when you're not there"