17. Black Eye

(Matts POV)

"What do you mean?" Cameron asks

"You heard me!" I snap. "I quit!" I say.

I storm out of the hotel room into mine and start packing my bag.

"Matt you can't just.. quit.." Shawn says

"Watch me!" I say crying and shove my things into my case.

"Matt you're not serious.." carter says.

"Yes I am. I'm so sick of this toxic group. Ariana's one of my best friends" I snap. I grab my case and begin walking down the stairs. Everyone was following me.

Bart is at the bottom of the stairs and says "woah woah woah what's going on?"

"I'm sorry Bart but I'm out or need a long break at least." I say

"Where's this come from?" He asks

"I met up with Ariana and I'm getting slated for it!" I sigh and wipe my eyes.

Bart looks at me and pulls me into a hug.

All of us were now in the lobby.

"Bart you can't just let him walk out!" Taylor says.

"Go fucking join our traitor!" Shawn rolls his eyes.

I felt so hurt. These guys were my only family and brothers I've ever had. It hurt so much to walk away from them but I had to do what's best for me now.

"You don't even have anywhere to go." Maggie laughs.

"He can come with me actually " I hear someone say walking towards us.. I turn around and see Justin.

(Ariana's POV)

I was so upset still. I felt so awful for leaving Matt.

I had been in my hotel room writing some songs for a future album. However I couldn't go concentrate so they were all coming out shit!.

I decide to go back to matts hotel and see how he is. The guilt was so hung over me I couldn't not.

Erin had fallen asleep so I get up and put my boots on and call our body guard to meet me outside with a car.

I get into the car and grab my phone to text Matt that I'm on my way as the last thing I wanted was to see the other boys again.

When we get to the hotel I notice Justin's car was outside too and a few paparazzi were outside the hotel taking photos through the window.

(Hayes POV)

Ever since Justin appeared things went from bad to worse.

"What makes you think coming here was a good idea?" Shawn asks.

"Don't flatter yourselves I came here to see Matt not any of you." Justin says bluntly.

"Well get out as you're not welcome here" Shawn adds.

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that?!" Justin snaps.

"It's all your fault that our situation is like this!" Shawn says clenching his fists.

" I gave your sister an amazing opportunity and you just hate the fact that she's more successful then you!" Justin snaps.

Shawn walks up to Justin angrily and they both had their fists clenched.

"I didn't come here to argue with you Shawn. I came here to speak to Matt" Justin says turning away from him but before he can Shawn grabs his collar and forces him to face him.

"Get your hands off me." Justin warns him.

"Get out of here." Shawn says furiously.

"Get your hands off me. Now." Justin says staring at Shawn angrily.

"Get out-" Shawn starts but Justin shoves Shawn in the chest which releases Shawn's grip of Justin.

"Shawn it's not worth it!" Cameron yells.

Before we could even stop them they were both at each other punching and shoving. Cameron Taylor and Nash run in to pull Shawn away and just was pulled away by body guards.

"ENOUGH!" Bart shouts.

As Bart screams it silences the hotel. All that was left was the sniffling and tears of a female voice.

Fuck. It was Ariana.

She was stood just inside the door way with her beautiful eyes watering mascara stains down her face.

Everyone looks over at her. Shawn had a black eye and Justin had a bleeding lip with a bruise above his eye.

"Ari-" Justin says softly.

She runs out of the hotel back into the car.

Was it bad that all I wanted to do was run over to her and hug her and tell her it would all be okay? As much as I hate violence. Seeing Justin get punched was quite relieving. I hated the guy. But for no other reason then he had Ariana.

Before anything else could be said Matthew grabs his case and rushes after her.

What the fuck is even happening anymore.. this isn't the magcon I remember..

@CelebNews:
Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes seen fighting in hotel lobby as Ariana sobs. #BoyfriendVSBrother

Liked by 78,829,927@Arianator10: oh no

Liked by 78,829,927
@Arianator10: oh no...
@MagconFammmm: what's going on? 😩
@Biebs13: Shawn deserves it..
@Arianasbunny: she doesn't need this 😓

//thanks for reading part 17
Please vote and comment!
3+ comments for next part 💜
..and you thought the drama was over 🤫