56. Wedding

1 year later

(Ariana's POV)

Today was the big day.. i was marrying the love of my life. I had made the decision to change my name to Ariana Grier.

This past year has been amazing. Although magcon split up a year ago today it was lovely we were spending the day together.
The past year had been a very big change to us all.
I had come out with a new album and was preparing to kick off my own world tour, Shawn is currently writing his new album and wanting tour dates, Cameron Nash and Taylor had secured new acting roles in High end films. Hayes had also secured a huge acting role . Jack and Jack had not long come out with a new album and were planning on opening for Shawn for when he tours. Matthew and the rest of the magcon boys had gotten into modelling as well as other various acting roles.

We had all really done well this year. We all miss magcon dearly. Me especially. But like we promised we had all stayed in amazing contact and meet up all the time as when we start tour it's gonna be harder !

I was so glad they all made time to come to mine and Hayes' wedding.

It was an emotional day for me.. i would always have hoped for my mum to be walking me down the aisle but I asked Shawn to, which was just as good if not better.

He has been there for me through thick and thin. I wouldn't want anyone else doing this with me.

After my hair and makeup was done I decided to do a quick photo shoot with Erin before heading out.

I felt absolutely gorgeous

I felt absolutely gorgeous... I loved my dress.. so much !

Erin looked at me and started getting teary eyes.

"Erin ! Why are you crying !?" I smile

"I'm just so proud of you. You went from the girl making videos in your bedroom, to getting dates for your first solo world tour. You've been through so much and I love seeing how strong you've become" she says and hugs me.

I wipe my eyes and hug her back tighter.

"You have stuck by my side through all of this. I can't thank you enough. Now let's get out there and slay together" I smile.